Sinan&William

Sinan's pov:

I went to church like every Sunday, but this time it was different. I did things I shouldn't have done and my conscience is killing me. So now I'm opening the door to the confessional. Just as I'm about to close the door I see a priest, who looks fairly hot for someone who's working at a church. He has a sharp jawline and through his gown you can see his muscles, especially his biceps, and because I'm oh so lucky he takes a seat in the opposit side of the confessional, but not without winking at me before he closes the door.

I take a deep breath and close the door to my side and am back face to face with my sins.

"What brought you here?" His deep but still soft voice says, his British accent prominent. I am taken aback by it, but then I snap back to reality and answere "I sinned, pater", after a short while he says "Are you willing to tell me?"

I swallow hard "I uum" I start. The pater waits patiently for me to continue my sentence "I had thoughts" I say "What kind of thoughts?" He asks.
"Bad ones" I say, "What kind of thoughts?" He repeats himself, now sounding a little irritated.

"I thought about... um, men in uh, a different way, um, like sexual way. And I uh" I took a deep breath to say my next sentence, "I touched myself".

Against my expectations he didn't tell me to get out and to never come back but chuckled a bit, almost dangerously and asked a question I wouldn't have expected from a priest "Where did you touch yourself?" I was tacken aback, then answered "I touched myself down there uhh, you know?". He says "And what did you think about?", "I thought about being touched by someone else, I thought about being dominated..." is my answere. "What would you want someone to do to you?" He asks.

I am so confused. Why is he asking so many questions? How is that important at freeing me from my sins? Or isn't that his intention?

"I'd want the person to be rough, like uh pull my hair, bite me, I don't know just rough" I say hesitantly. As he says the next sentence his voice lowers an octave and ends up hardening me a bit, "What would you say when I could do just that to you?"

I surprise myself by saying "I would say that if you were to do that, you'd be able to do whatever you want with me." I hear him growl lowly, then chuckle quietly again. He then says "Are you hard right now?" I wanted to nod but remembered he couldn't see me so I answered with a shaky yes and asked if he was hard. His answere came quick and lowly "Yes I am, and I would like you to take care of that for me. Would you be interested in that, dear?", I say "Yes, God yes".

Amen

I hear him getting up and I do so too. Once outside he takes my wrist in his hand and takes me to a room in the back of the church.

He pushes me against the door, directly after he closed it, and kisses me. Roughly. His lips are soft yet rough. The kiss has nothing gentle to it, it's demanding and needy. Our tongues dance on one another and our teeth clash together. His hands tug on the hem of my shirt and I lift my arms above my head and he pulls my shirt over my head, throwing it aside.

"What's your name?" He asks suddenly, "Sinan" I answere, "Your's?" I then ask. "William" he says "But you call me daddy" that statement had my cock twiching. I just nodded. With one hand he pins my wrists over my head and the other goes down to wander over my now naked torso.

His lips never reattached to mine, he instead starts kissing my jaw, down to my neck, sucking behind my ear on my sweet spot, causing me to moan. He goes to the spot where my neck meets my shoulder and suck and bites there, giving me a hickey.

He then leaves my neck and goes down to my nipple. He flicks his tongue over it and I moan so loud I'm sure you could hear it throughout the church. He closes his mouth around it and sucks harshly on it, biting a bit. While I moan I feel his hand go to my trousers, loosening my belt and stripping me down to my boxers. As he's busy sucking on my other nipple I find the strength to say "You still have to many clothes, daddy!"

He stops everything. Sucking on my nipple and caressing my body but he still pins my wrists. "You're right, dear" he says letting me go to strip himself of his gown and boxers. The result being; the hottest priest standing naked in front of me with my dick becoming painfully hard. I can see his cock now and lemme tell you, it's fucking huge.

"Get on your knees, darling" he rasps. I obliege and get on my knees, waiting for him to do something. He steps close to me so I'm face to face with his extremely hard dick. "Open your mouth for daddy" he demands. I do as I'm told and open my mouth wide for him. He grabs my hair roughly and shoves his cock into my mouth 'till it hits the back of my throat and I have to gag. He guides my head up and down his cock, throwing his head back in pleasure. Tears build in the corners of my eyes 'cause I can't breathe.

One of his hands lets go of my hair and goes down to my throat, squeezing lightly. That's causing me to moan, sending vibrations through his cock. I open my eyes when I hear him moan and I look to his abs seeing them tense, which shows me he's about to cum.

He pulls me off of him completely and takes deep breaths, probably to stop himself from cumming. "Stand up!" He growls, already pulling me up by my throat.

Once I'm standing he pulls my boxers down, making me step out if them.
He kisses me with passion and swipes his tongue over my bottom lip, wanting to be let in, and I let him in. He puts one hand on my neck pulling me close while the other one goes down over my chest, down my torso and stomach, then my thigh and lastly to my balls.

He squeezes them tightly, pulling gently on them. Kneading my balls, he has to let go of my mouth, because there is no sense in trying to keep on kissing, simply because I'm busy moaning.

After a while of him squeezing and kneading my balls I feel like I'm about to cum and I know he know's that too. He lets go of me and pushes me in the direction of the table in the room, that I just now noticed. He bends me over and asks "Are you sure you want that?", "Yes ,daddy" I answere quickly.

Without any time left to think he spreads my ass cheeks and spits on my hole and then shoves his cock into my tight asshole, bottoming out and stilling, letting me adjust. After a while he has me stretched enough so I don't feel too much pain anymore, so I say "Daddy, please move, please" and after I say this he starts thrusting. Hard. With his hands he grabs my hips and pulls me back to meet his hips so fast I think he's rearranging my insides.

The table im laying on moves forward with every thrust from William and scapes across the floor with a screech. He reaches around me with his left hand and closes his fingers around my hard member, jerking me off while simultaneously fucking my asshole.

"Daddy" I moan, well, more like scream at the top of my lungs "I know, darling" he says. His right hand lets go of my hips too and he brings it to my nipple twisting and squeezing it tightly.

I take notice of my muscles tightening, feeling I'm about to cum. "Daddy, I'll, ah, cum!" I half moan half scream. "I know, dear, me too!" He moans back into me.

My balls tighten and with one final scream my cum comes spilling out of me onto the floor just below the table. William lets go of my dick and nipple, gripping onto my hips tightly. He grunts lowly and I feel his cum spilling into me. He stops his thrusts and pulls out of me, breathing heavily. I stay crouched over the table and after a moment I feel his cum coming out of me, dripping down the back of my thighs.

"Oh shit!" I say, "What is it?" William asks, looking slightly alerted "I sinned even more, Gosh I'm a bad person, I'll get into hell and b-" William cuts me off by kissing me softly. "It's okay, you'll be just fine," after a moment of silence he continues "Maybe if you'll come back next week, you could confess again" he says and winks at me.

We get dressed in comfortable silence and when we're both dressed and look presentable again, he brings me to the front doors of the church and says "I hope to see here next week." And against everything I learned from my parents I say "I'll make sure to clean my schedule." And with that I leave, being left to think about what will happen next week.

A/n:
I just wanted to say, that I don't know what this church thing is called, so when I say "confessional" I mean this chair in church where you can confess your sins.

Also I wanted to say that this chapter is not meant to disrespect any religions. It just came to our minds and we wrote it down.

Until next time
Stay horny <3