Coraline x Kaya

Best friend X best friend

Coraline x Kaya

Kaya's POV

My best friend, Coraline, is coming over tonight and I'm really fucking nervous. The thing is, that I have a little, maybe not so little thing for her. She always dresses in stuff that shows off her curves very good, which is totally fine, because she seems comfortable, but it doesn't help my ever growing feelings for her.

I've felt that way since High School but for one, never came out and two, she only ever dated guys so I've always assumed my chances of my feelings not being one sided were low.

I'm in the kitchen right now, preparing popcorn for the movie night we've planned. I'm wearing shorts and a tank top, both of which are black, and my long brown hair was flowing freely down my back. I look at the digital clock on the oven, it reads 9:22 pm.

As I am about to get the wine from the fridge there's a knock at the door and I go to open it. Before the door is even halfway open there's a body crashing into mine, just slightly smaller then me.

"Good evening to you too, Coraline!", I chuckle. "Oh, sorry, lemme start again, hi, how was you day?", she responds. She strips of her jacket and shoes, being left in some leggings and a cleavage showing top. I look her body up and down and I feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Let's go to the living room", Coraline says, already halfway there. I laugh lowly and follow her, stopping in the kitchen to get the wine and popcorn.

Before I go and join her in the livin room I take a deep breath, just to calm my rapidly beating heart. I then go into the living room to find her sprawled out on the couch. "Will you move your body, please? I wanna sit down too!" I say in a teasing tone. When she doesn't move I go and lay on top of her, just do get some physical contact and a bit of a punishment.

In our close proximity I see her checks get slightly pink. "Okay, I will move, just get off of me, you weight as much as an elephant!", I laugh loudly but still roll off of her. We then sit next to each other and she chooses a movie called "The Secret". The movie starts of normal, but then about 30 minutes into it the big secret is revealed. Which is exactly my situation; Two best friends since kindergarten develope feelings for each other, neither of them brave enough to tell the other.

But the worts part: they tell each other, which leads to very exaggerated, hot sex.
The idea of that being Coraline and me sneaks in my head, and even worse, it gets me wet. I look to my left and see Coraline squeezing her thighs together. "Do you think that's hot?", I ask. "Um, no, I thought about something else" she answered hesitantly.

Could we be thinking about the same?

"Hey, can I try something with you?", I ask, suddenly brave. She nods, squinting her eyes, probably trying to figure out what the hell I was planning. "Okay, stand up," I start to explain. She gets up and I do so too, then I position myself so we're facing each other. "Step closer,", I continue. She steps closer and I step up so close our toes are touching. "Would you mind, if I leaned in?", I ask. She shakes her head. So I take my last bit of bravery and lean in, she leans in too and then our lips touch.

The butterflies in my stomach go skyrocketing. This is what I've dreamed about for years but never in my dreams did it feel so good. Her lips are soft on mine, our lips moving in sync. I put my arms around her neck and she put hers around my waist. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and we fight for dominance. She wins the fight and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be topped tonight. But I'm sure we can agree on that being a switch thing tonight.

Her hands go down to my ass, gripping the flesh tightly and squeezing it in her strong hands, causing me to moan. Her hands then wander to the back of my thighs, picking me up. I wrap my legs around her waist and she carries us into my bedroom.