First Tour...

ZONNIQUE'S POV    

      I was dragging my bags down the steps, slowly. I then heard my pops walking towards me helping me out with my bags. 

      "Thanks pops." I smiled and sat on the couch."So..you excited for you first tour?" my dad plopped next to me."I guess so." I shrugged. "I've got some rules." He looked at me. "Rules?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes..rules. Rule number 1...FOCUS." He stared at me sternly. "I know pops." I whined.

    "No..I mean FOCUS. On the tour, NOT the boys." he gave me another stern yet scary look. "Pops..I am NOT worried about no boys." I sighed. "Okay..rule number two. Absolutley, under NO condition, what so ever will you EVER I mean e--" I cutt him off quickly. "POPS! Get to it!" I yelled in fustration. 

    "Alright..no sex." I rolled my eyes, and covered my face. I gave him a serious look. "Leave her alone Tip." I heard my mother say, as she walked into the room with us. "I'm just saying." He shrugged, stood up and looked at her. "Alright Zonnique," She grabbed some of my bags. "You ready for your first tour?!" She said very excited. 

      I nodded my head in assurment. I couldn't wait. This was going to be so fun.

RAY RAY'S POV

    More and more people began loading onto the bus. Why in hell do we have to share a got damn bus.It's so stupid.Anyway..Jacob Latimore walked onto the bus after he put his bags in the back. 

     "Wassup bruh." I gave him a dap. "You ready for this tour?" he sat in his bunk. "Well..I guess you can say that." I shrugged. 

       Princeton, Prodigy, And Roc were all in their bunks listening to music, and I was in the kitchen grabbing a water.When  I came out, I saw a group of girls talking.I knew it was the OMG Girlz, even though I only had a view of them from the back.I could tell because of their very colorful, and vibrant hair.

     I walked pass them, and smiled at them all.The one with the blue hair looked down, cause she looked shy. I continued to my bunk, and watched Issa and Jacob L play video games. I sat at my bunk, and our driver climbed onto the bus. 

     "Are ya'll ready to get this show on the road?" Asked the driver.We all gave him a reassuring yes, and he drove off.