Performing...

ZONNIQUE'S POV

   We had stopped the bus, and we were at our first destination.We had to get ready to do our first performance.It was a mess backstage, me and the girls hair wasn't done, and Prodigy couldn't find his costume, Issa and Jacob L didn't know when they were going on. It was terrible.

    "Alright, OMG Girlz, let's go!" yelled one of our dancers. "But we don't have our hair done!" yelled Bahja. "Yeah!" I agreed. "We don't have time! Come on!" he yelled again. "We are not going on that stage looking a ratchet ass mess." I folded my arms. "Ugh! Fine." he hollered. Then he called for Issa and Jacob L to go on. 

     Me and the girls flopped down in the stools and Shekinah (My moms hair dresser) came to do our hair.While she was doing Breaunna's hair, mindless behavior were rehearsing. I was watching Ray Ray the whole time.He was kinda cute when he danced.

      He turned to me, and mean mugged me. "Who you looking at blueberry?" he gave me a mean look.  I rolled my eyes. "Shut the hell up two braids. I was gonna say those moves are pretty good." I said. "Well, thanks." He smiled. "But that was before you called me blueberry." I rolled my eyes again.

      Issa and Jacob L ran off stage sweating like hell. Then they told Mindless Behavior to go on. 

     Shekinah finished Bre's hair, and started doing mine and Bahja's really fast. "Ow! Shit Shekinah! You burned me!" Bahja winced. "Watch your mouth little girl." she continued to curl her hair.

    RAY RAY'S POV

    Me and the boys were on stage performing "Missing You" with the fans on stage.I was with this girl, she was kinda cute.She wasn't all that though.She had short curly hair, glasses, and braces. Her smile was heaven though.A

    After it was over, we took the girls backstage. We gave them hugs, and then we went back out there to perform gone. 

   "I'm never coming back, you got everything you want. You happy now?" Prodigy and the audience sang. I was sweating like hell, and our performance was over. When it was, we ran off stage and OMG Girlz went on. I watched them as they performed. They whipped their hair alot during the performances.

    I also learned their stage names while they sang. The blue headed one was "star" the pink headed one was "beauty" and the purple headed on was "babydoll." 

     They ran off the stage, and sat on the couch. "Damn, I'm surprised ya'll weave didn't fall out." I chuckled. "Shut up!" star said as she hit my arm.

    We all went back on the stage and bowed. The entire audience cheered, and I swear to god, I couldn't hear myself think. It was horror. 

     When we got back to the bus, we were on to our next destination; NYC. I loved the fans there, they are always energetic. We all flopped on our bunks, and immediatly fell asleep.