One Crazy Tour..

ZONNIQUE'S POV

     I was watching Titanic in my bunk, while everyone else was sleeping.I took another look at my watch..it was 11:32pm.I started shaking my leg, cause I was getting pretty inpatient.We haven't made not one stop to perform.I looked at the bus driver who was driving extra slow.

     "Can't you drive this bus any faster!" I hollerd out of fustration. He ignored me and I heard someone wake up. I looked over, and it was Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior. "What the hell?! Can a n*gga get any sleep around here?!" He sat up and hollered. "I'on care about if you get sleep or not." I rolled my eyes and turned back to the TV.

       He groaned and stuffed his face in the pillow.I turned the volume up louder, just to irritate him. He sat up, and walked over to me.He stood in front of me, and then grabbed the remote.He turned off the TV and went back to his bunk. 

       I rolled my eyes again and turned the TV back on. Turning the vlume all the way to 100. He rolled over and stood up infront of the TV. "Listen. I'm trying to get some sleep! So respect other peoples wishes, and turn that shit down! If not, then turn it the hell off!!" He stomped back to his bunk. 

   I sat there with my mouth wide open. (>.<) That was rude. I turned off the TV cause I was getting tired anyway.I walked to my bunk, and layed down.I stared into space, and thought about how our first performance would go.

RAY RAY'S POV

     I woke up the next day, and sat up in my bunk.I looked around and we were still driving.I walked to the bathroom and did my daily hygiene.I then walked to the kitchen..the blue headed girl was cooking eggs and bacon.

    "Oo! Breakfast, smells good." I touched one of the pieces of bacon. But my hand immideatly got smacked by the blueheaded girl. "Ow!" I held my hand. "That was rude." I mean mugged her. I heard the other colorful heads giggle to themselves. 

    "That's not for you." she pointed the spatchula at me. "Yeah, it's ours" said the pinkhead with another giggle. "You shut up pinky" I pointed to her. "Whatever" she rolled her eyes, and flipped her hair. "We have names you know.." said the purple head with a piece of bacon in her mouth. "That don't care for." I got up from the table. 

    I walked out of the kitchen, and climbed into my bunk.Issa and Prodigy were playing 2K13. "Oo, lemme play." I sat next to them. "Wait your turn, n*gga." Issa said with a mean mugg. I lay in my bunk with my whole body spread out across the bed. This is gonna be one crazy tour..I can tell already.