"Apology" (MizRim Smut, Fluff)

Mizusij  X  XDGrim_Human
;; fluff , smut/lemon

Miz's POV
His so annoying. Why can't he just.. do as I say? We could've fucking won. He just keeps on throwing, can't even fucking pearl right. can't even do shit right. the only thing his good at is PvP. I told all this to Gat, venting my anger. I do feel bad about getting mad at him, but it was just frustrating. 

Gat: "Hey there, it's understandable that your mad and stuff, but it's best if you apologize to him. You've been really harsh to him these past weeks, I heard his just been very sad for some reason. Y'know, losing a good friend is worst than losing a clan war."

Miz: "Yeah, I guess, you're right."

25 Minutes Later...

Gat left, he said he needed to do some work. I went to the park near my apartment, getting fresh air to relieve myself. I sighed.
"Huh..? Is that Grim?"

Grim's POV
I sit on the bench, thinking through all over again. I stared at the fountain, "Man.. I'll just-" His here. I made eye contact with him. What is he doing here" I said in my mind. Is he approaching me? Oh.. Okay he just sat beside me. Alright..

Miz's POV
I went over to him, sitting beside him. "Hey.." I said. He kept silent. "Look, I'm sorry. I know I was really harsh this couple weeks, and I've never apologized properly. So, I hope you forgive me for whatever bullshit I said to you, I'm sorry man". He teared up, "I don't know, it's just I perform so bad it's making me feel shit, you had the rights to get mad at me", he said. "No no, at times like that I shouldn't had to, there was better things I could do or say", I said. "Like.. what?" He asked.

Grim's POV
I leaned onto him, "Like.. what?" before I could say another word he.. kissed.. me? I froze, shocked, and I felt my cheeks heating up. Am I blushing..? I'm not into him right?, I said in my mind. He hugged me tightly after then he grabbed both of my hands and said "Like that." "Oh.." That was the only word I could get out of my mouth. He cupped my lips, since his bigger than me in body size, he picked me up easily. Going towards the public restroom.
"H-hey..!"

!! WARNING THE INAPPRORIATE PART STARTS HERE, READ ON YOUR OWN RISK 😊 !!

Miz's POV
I picked him up and went towards the public restroom, luckily nobody was there. I put him down and pinned him onto the wall, kissing him roughly while stroking his cock through his pants. Grim grabbed my shirt, "Mm~ Miz.." he whined. I kissed him again, trailed my lips to his neck and bite the left side of his neck, leaving a hickey.

He moaned softly, I zipped my pants off and he went down on his knees by his own, "Oh?" I said, suprised. I forced my cock deep down inside his throat, grabbing his hair, making him go back and forth. The sound of muffled moaning vibrated my dick, making me groan and pleasured. "Mmf~ A-ahm~" He finished sucking me off as I fill his throat with my juices, I kissed him intensely after.

Grim's POV
I gasped, he suddenly grabbed me and pinned me facing the wall, I feel a big hard thing outside my hole. He fucked me out of all sudden "F-fuck!~ Miz~", he grabs my face and kisses me while I was getting railed by him. After a few minutes, I feel a huge load of cum filling me. I came as well, dirtying the restroom wall.

We dressed ourselves up back again and he kissed my forehead, "Holy fuck, I just made out with someone's boyfriend" I said in a low voice.

"What?" 

"Oh, nothing nothing."

"Let's get out of here before we get caught." He said
I opened the restroom door, as we were going back to the park again-

"Oh, hey both of you."

She notices it.

"...." 
"Is that a fucking hickey on your neck Grim?!?"

"Dab, love, it's not what you think-"

Before I get to say a word, I heard a big slap.

"shut the fuck up gay mofos"

~--------------~

author's note;;
hey guys i regret this and i hate this and i hate myself 
was kinda rushed

total words: 710 

-dabbinq