Meeting them

ART IS NOT MINE 

     Tommy's been in and out of foster homes since he was two he's now 10 and has given up hope of getting adopted so when Miss. White told him that a family wanted to meet him he was not really excited about but he got ready brushed his teeth and went down when he got down he saw Miss. White and she lead him to the room where he would meet the family who wanted to see him when he went in the room since he had been in this room a lot he knew what to do. So he sat on the opposite sofa there he saw a man with a white and green bucket hat he looked about 30 to his right he saw a man with brown hair and glasses who looked about 17 then to the left of the man with the bucket hat he saw a man with pink hair also with glasses he looked to be about 17 too him and the man with brown hair looked to be twins. The man with a bucket hat started talking he said "Hello  my is Phil and these are my two twin boys" Phil said 'so they are twins' Tommy thought Phil pointed to the man with pink hair and said "His name is Technoblade but everyone calls him techno" Phil said  then he pointed to the man with brown hair and said "this is Wilbur what's your name?" Phil said "My name is Tommy" Tommy said "Hello Tommy!" Wilbur said after some time of Wilbur Phil and Technoblade talking and tommy giving short answers like mhm and nodding his head Mrs. Wilson came in after two hours and told tommy to go back to his room tommy nodded and left Phil told Mrs. Wilson he wanted to adopt Tommy and Mrs. Wilson said okay "TOMMY COME DOWN NOW SOMEONE WANTS TO ADOPT YOU"  Mrs. Wilson yelled tommy was shocked he was getting adopted tommy quickly went down stairs and Phil told Wilbur and Techno(I'm just going to say techno I don't feel like saying Technoblade everytime) to go and help tommy with packing up his stuff so they went up to tommy's room to pack up his stuff when they got there tommy went to go pack up his stuff when he was done techno asked to carry his stuff when tommy said no he took tommy's stuff since it was heavy and he was ten years old Wilbur then crouched down and told tommy to get on his back tommy hesitated but got on Wilbur's back when they got down stairs Phil was done with the paper work when he saw his sons and new son getting along he smiled and then told them to go to the car so they all walked except tommy who was on Wilbur's back when they got to the car tommy got off Wilbur's back and got in the car Wilbur and Techno fought on who would sit next to tommy Phil told Wilbur that Techno would sit next to tommy since Wilbur carried Tommy to the car. 

Sorry its kind of short and bad have a good day/late day/early day/evening/late evening/early evening/night /midnight 

567 words

  There is always someone who cares about you and if there not I care about you and always will no matter what stay safe 

-Blake