Looking..

ART AND SONG NOT MINE AND NEVER WILL BE OKAY SO DONT SAY I DIDNT TELL YOU 

  After Tommy had Fallen Asleep he got a call so Deo being Deo answered it "Hello?" Deo said "TOMMY INNIT MINECRAFT WHERE ARE YOU COME HOME RIGHT NOW!" Phil screamed on the Phone "Hold the god damn phone tommy is not coming back there we are heading to our house you will Probably never see him again  and he is asleep right now so be quiet" Deo said "who the actually fuck is this" Wilbur said (Phil put him on speaker Btw) "Wait that's the Dude who told us to leave tommy alone at school i think his name was Deo" Techno said "Okay well Deo im calling the cops about you kidnapping my son" Phil said "its not kidnapping if he agreed to go with me and besides it was going to happen at some point" Deo said trying not to wake tommy up "YOU TOOK MY SON AWAY FROM ME OF COURSE THAT IS KIDNAPPING HE WAS HAPPY HERE" Phil said yelling "HE WAS NOT HAPPY THERE HE CALLED ME CRYING SAYING HOW HE WANTS TO LEAVE IS THAT BEING HAPPY?" deo said yelling and waking up tommy "What's wrong deo" Tommy said half asleep "nothing go back to bed Toms" Deo said softly  (Btw deo is also on speaker since he's driving) "TOMMY COME HOME RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK TO DEO AGAIN" Phil said yelling "Shut up hobo tommy's not coming back there and he will be speaking to me" Deo said angry that tommys awake and having to hear this "Oh yes he is coming home i will track his phone" Phil said "then i will turn it off and get him a new Phone" Deo said and hung up and did what he talked about and turned off tommys phone (im listening  to music rn lol and does not go with the story at all like its about a break up) "What was that about deo why was Phil mad" Tommy said forgetting that him and deo ran away "nothing toms go back to sleep" Deo said knowing tommy was still tired "okay deo wake me up when we get there" Tommy said "okay good night" Deo said "Night" Tommy said (Bro it changed my song wait i forgot im on my mix lol im stupid) 

TIME SKIP WHEN THEY GET TO THERE HOUSE 

"Tommy wake up were here" Deo said shaking tommy lightly "okay Deo" Tommy said still half asleep "Let me get my stuff" Tommy said "You don't need to i got it before i woke you up just head to your room and go back to sleep" Deo said "No I'm not going to sleep again i will help you clean the house and unpack" Tommy said "fine lets go" Deo said 

SORRY IS SHORT I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO SOOO YEAH LOVE YOU GUYS (Don't take that the wrong way im a minor) BUT YEAH I WILL PROBLALY POST AGAIN BUT WE WILL SEE PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FIGURED OUT WHEN IM GONNA GO TO THE THIS WEDDING ITS FIVE DAYS AFTER X MAS SO THATS FUN 

 552 words 

you are worth it  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ love you ❤

-Blake