Is that me..?

Amilia couldn't stop thinking about the thing that happened on the other side,"Why was she crying?" thought amelia,She decided she would take little adventures while Jordy distracted mom to look over the edge to see if she was still there"Was it a warning?" Thought amelia.She was gonna tell jordy so he would be a part of the plan.The day felt slower and slower each hour.Finally came Lunch,That was one of the only times they had to get outside. They had until 4:30 to play outside.Plenty of time to brainstorm ideas to escape,Find clues,And visit the girl that was the other her."Hey can i talk to Jordy for a second adam?It will be quick!"Adam agreed and said to hurry because he had some ideas in mind. SHe told Jordy everything such as,The girl on the other side,How Adam was the traitor then,An idea hit her. "What if we confront him! See why he's working with mom!" Jordy thought it was great! ''But the letter...You said we would talk about it today,Later can we?I have some great answers and ideas!" Said Jordy. "Of course!But let's confront Adam first,I really want to!" Said Amilia excitedly.They came back and Jordy and Amilia both looked at each other and said " We know you're the traitor adam.We both decided to confront you.But why?" Said Amelia confidently and nervously . Adam smiled and said "Found out so soon hm? The answer to your question is because she is actually forcing me.Before we even saw the letter.I placed it there on purpose.Im trying to help you guys.I hope you guys will escape.But someone needs to distract her,And i've been thinking,I'll stay and distract. Said Adam. Amilia Said "No! You won't! I'll make sure you don't!"Jordy started to change the subject and it worked!"Anyways,Amilia found something weird behind the fence and she wants to go see it.Can you go help us distract mom?" Said Jordy. Adam rolled his eyes while saying ''Sure i guess...'' Thanks! Said Amilia while hugging adam. Adam was shaking but was hugging her back while mouthing help to jordy.Turns out he was just trying to tell Jordy he hadn't hugged in a very long time.Anyways Amilia went into the forest.Adam and Jordy trying to buy time for amilia. Finally Amilia reached the fence and jumped over it.15 seconds later,he made it to the edge.She saw herself...But in the gown they were before getting adopted- SHE WAS GOING TO GET EATEN SOON....She saw herself heading to what seems like a gate...Into a lab... Then she heard The signal the boys planned.She ran as fast as she could.She finally made it just in time as mom came outside. She was gasping for air.