The Unexpected...

A few months had passed since the last day they have spoken about escaping. The four focused on their goals, Amilia with finding out who she is. Jordy, Seeking as much information on mom as he could. Adam, With the escape plan and how he should tell amelia they cant escape with everyone, Everett with acting happy. At this time it was December 1st, The day before Amilias shipment. That night at 10 pm the children meet up at Amilia's room. After lots of brainstorming, they have decided to escape 1 hour before amilia gets eaten. Amilia and the others head to bed, for the very important day the next day. Adam and Jordy have to face telling Amilia that they cannot escape with everyone. Adam said "Hey Amilia, Can we talk in private?" Amilia smiled and responded with "Sure!" Amalia says" I got the whole plan out! And-" Adam cuts amilia off and says "We can't escape with everyone Amilia. It will be too many people." Amilia looked at Adam in Disgust. "W-why...? Is mom making you do this...?" Said Amilia softly with tears. Adam looks away and after a few seconds says "I'm sorry." Amilia then shouts "SO YOU WANT OUR FAMILY TO BE KILLED?!? W-Why...."Then Amilia walked away from a few steps. Then looks at him from her side shoulder and says "Sick."Then they packed all the stuff for the four. Amilia was silent the whole time. They stole Mom's tracker while she was not looking and broke it. Since there was a huge cliff where they had to use something...Jordy already planned it. Then the children set a distraction where they told Haruka, The friend they trusted the most out of the other children they had to leave behind the truth and she agreed to help so she faked that she was choking and was about to die. The children climb up the huge wall and stand in front of the big cliff. They have already set up a plan, Since the slide, they were standing on was a bit bigger than the other, They took blankets and use them as a parachute. Adam said, "I'll go first." It worked! Then Jordy went with Everett since Everett was scared, they also made it! Then it came down to Amilia, She saw mother was coming because she knew their plans before, Because she thought the same when she was little Amilia wanted to hear what she wanted to say. Mother said "Please stay Amilia...You can become a mother after a year of training, You can become a mother or sister for 5 years then you will be able to live freely! Come with me Amilia. All valuables would be yours!" Amilia took a glance at their friends that were waving at them and telling her to hurry! Amilia looked at mother then Said so the others across the cliff could hear her."We can't escape with everyone...It's too many."Everyone on the other side of the cliff glanced at her in a surprised and face. While mom grinned and said, "Let's go..."Then Amilia said for the last time," Take everyone after where you find a safe place..., Okay?"Then Amilia walked back to the orphanage. It hit midnight and Amilia accepted to become a mother. The other 2 were very sad that Amilia wasn't with them. But Jordyinsited that they cannot cry about her and had to separate their own ways. The other two finally agreed. They just kept going on their separate journeys. Amilia was in a Van getting to the place where she would train to become a mother or sister. The other three, Finding another safe place to call home. BTW PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT, I'M SCARED YALL DONT LIKE IT!!!