Everett.

The children soon then heard mother leaving.They thought she was going to her room but she left the orphanage.Amilia was the first to notice,She was the closest to Mothers room.The two other boys sneak to Amilia and Olivia's old room.Amilia explains how mother left the orphanage and now that is another mystery added to the book.''It's weird how mom leaves randomly.The thing i've been trying to find out is why mom is doing this to us.Why is she devouring us.Wait the letter!" Amilia.Jordy sighs and says"We found the letter a few months ago..It's September 23rd now....In a few days well...I'm going to be devoured..I'm fine with that! Just go live outside these walls,Discover new ways to live out of the house.I will wish you the best of luck guys :)" Amilia then shouts "NO FIRST ADAM IS GOING TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF THEN NOW YOUR GETTING GETTING DEVOURED!!!??? I won't let it happen to you guys! We are family and i just won't let you leave.Same goes for you Adam.Everett then comes in.He says "I know everything about Mama.She isn't trying to do this.She doesn't want too.Someone that she calls them or sir is forcing her for some reason amilia.I heard her say to sir that she doesn't want to devour children anymore because she loves us with all her heart!She's doing this for her friends and other family." Amilia,Jordy,and Adam froze in shock. Adam then said "How do you know this?!" Everett smiled and said "I came from another orphanage,the mom i used to know also disagreed she was eaten by them and then i watched it with other of my orphanage family.We all were ordered to be silent about it and I couldn't help but i keep it in.I was moved here 1 day after it happened.So really they are forced."The main three looked at eachother and Everett. "Help us Everett."