Stationary

TWs:// stabbing, open wounds, ghosts, mentions of death, kind of dsmp lore spoilers

 - - -

Ranboo felt a sharp pain in his back as the sword plunged through his chest. He slumped forward with a gurgle as blood dribbled from his bicolored lips. He saw a man standing over him, surrounded in white. The pain was overwhelming, so much that he couldn't feel anything. The bright white took over with a sharp ringing in his ears.

"Is that an angel?" The enderman hybrid thought. He closed his eyes. The bright white was too much to handle.

Two eyes opened to a dimly-lit train station. Ranboo felt his chest. There was a gaping hole. The bleeding was stationary, it didn't move. Tears dripped down his face, burning his cheeks. A loud, blaring horn sounded through the station, and Ranboo looked up. A subway train stopped in front of Ranboo, and the doors on both sides slid open. The enderman was taken aback. There was someone else there? He looked closer. A blue-stained, ripped yellow sweater hung loosely off of grey skin. Dark hair was dry and dripping blue and rough, shredded hands lay weakly on the stone.

"Ghostbur??" Ranboo called. The figure's head lifted, and empty blue eyes with cascading tears stared directly at Ranboo.

"Hello?" The voice was horrible. It raked across Ranboo's ears and scalp. A broken, lonely voice, roughened from screaming. The ghost lifted a bony hand. There was nothing on it besides skin. The ghost was rotting, decaying, dying. As dead as a ghost could get. Reaching out for Ranboo. Ranboo lunged forward into the train, his intent directly on getting to Ghostbur.

"Ghostbur!! It's me, R- NO!" Ranboo cut himself off, as the train doors were sliding shut with immeasurable speed, the second his foot touched the train floor. A small smile formed on Ghosbur's downturned mouth.

"Hello!"

A slam and then silence rung through, Ghostbur's 'hello' echoing constantly in Ranboo's ears, in his core.

"GHOSTBUR! NO! NO, PLEASE, NO, GHOSTBUR!! I'M SORRY, PLEASE, LET ME OUT- GHOSTBUR- I NEED TO GET TO GHOSTBUR, NO, PLEASE, NO, NO, NO, NO-" Ranboo screamed, banging his fists against the door as the train lurched forward. He lunged to the window, slamming his hands against it, silently screaming as Ghostbur watched. Tears were pouring down Ranboo's face, boiling his skin. He screamed and screamed as the station disappeared from view. "GHOSTBUR!!!" His voice cracked and went silent. He stood, staring numbly at the void outside the train window. "Ghostbur."

-

Ghostbur'a face fell as the doors slammed shut. His arm slumped back down. He was tired.

"Why does eve ry o n e l e a v e?"

His blue tears dripped onto his hands. Ironic. Ghostbur took the blue from his hands and drew a face. Half black, half white. Over the drawing he wrote a shaky, bloody "R." He smiled at the drawing, and his head fell backward, his shoulders went limp, and he stared at the ceiling. Alive.

- - -

Lmao the end