Chapter One: The Unexpected Call

Venelope's POV~

"This is all the zombie apocolypse I can handle for today tune in Wednesday for another wacky Q&A!!" I say with super jazzy hand movements god i dont know why i did it but i did. "It'll rock your socks off! Catch ya on the flip side dudes and dudettes PEACE!!!" Andromeda ends with her signature chest pump peace thingy then puts hand over lense while I press stop.

I throw Andromeda an Arizona tea because those things are heaven which she catches with ease I also pass her the camera then slouch on the bed."phew I'm pumped could you edit this time Andy cuz I edited last time? Im gonna scroll twitter and ask for questions for wednesday." So with that I took out my Iphone 5c in blue and started scrolling through twitter in my internet pose (pic on side). After 2 minutes I get a call from our best buddy Dan Howell and yes I am on about Danisnotonfire anyway i answered and took it outside the room.

Andromeda's POV~

*Sigh* Guess I'm stuck with editing today yay such fun (eye roll) anyway I plugged the camera into my Macbook and started editing after 2 minutes I saw Vee leave the room on the phone she was talking to our best bud dan I think. Anyway i carried on editing and after what seemed like hours, when in reality it was 15 minutes Vee runs into the room squealing like a little school girl high on candy. "Why are you screaming whats soooo important that you interupt my editing process?" She then paused and looked at me in shock, "Only the fact that Dan has invited us to move into the big Youtuber Mansion!!!" she screamed and carried on giggling.

I sat there in shock I mean yes I was thrilled that we got invited to move in but what about our Identities. You see heres the thing ever since we started youtube we wore masks literally 24/7 and the only people who know who we really are, are our parents and dan since he walked in on us putting them on. SO I stood up abruptly and said,"But what about our masks we are gonna have to wear them all the time we cant let anyone know who we really are Vee." She turned round and said, "Yeah I know and we will but we have a room to ourselves and we get to meet people we have always wanted to!" she did have a point so with a sigh I sat back down and mumbled, "Give me an hour to edit this and upload and I'll help with packing." and so I went back to my editing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey Guys we hope you like this chapter sorry if its a bit long whoopsie but it'll be ok.

Becca: OMG Molly that is too long it hurts my brain.

Me: shut up becca its fine I already apologised eurgh!

Any whoo hope you did enjoy there will be more soon!!

Chao xoxo