Chapter 12: Dating Disaster

(A/N Sorry we haven't updated in a while but we came back to see over 900 reads so thank you!!! Also don't click song until later in the chapter!!! Chao xoxo)

Caspar's POV (Bet you didn't see that coming!! ^_^)

I was just lounging in my underwear in my room, well actually it is mine and Joe's so yeah but anyway, when all of a sudden Joe bursts into the room and flops onto his bed. I could hear him sobbing loudly and he looked like a hot mess I wonder what is wrong. Maybe I should ask?

"Joe, what's wrong? Are you ok? What happened? You look like a sobbing hot mess right now bro."

I get off my bed and take a seat next to his shoulder and put a comforting hand on his back. Joe looks up at me his eyes full of tears waiting to spill over and his face tearstained.

"All this time C-Caspar and I n-n-never knew that V-V-Venelope had a b-b-boyfriend and I like her so m-m-much. Also Casp I n-need to tell you that A-Andromeda has one too."

He sobbed into my t-shirt and I was closed to joining him I didn't know that Andromeda had a boyfriend and I really like her. But for now I push my feelings aside so that I can be there for Joe because I know he has never been this upset over a girl before. Then it hit me.

"Joe get you fancy formal clothes on we are gonna do some spying on them because as it happens I know where they are going tonight and I know a guy who works there."

Joe nodded his head before running into the bathroom to have a quick shower. I have already had one so I put on a white dress shit and some black skinny jeans before fixing my hair into its usual awesome style. Just then Joe walk out in the same as me and his hair was perfectly styled. So we got our jackets, phones and wallets before leaving the house.

After 20 minutes we arrived and got seated at a table close to the others. 

We left after a while because Joe was bored.

Venelope's POV

(A/N this takes place as Joe is sobbing and Caspar is trying to help)

It took about 20 minutes to get to the restaurant, according to Zoe, so I turned on the radio and we all (including Andy B and Alfie) sing our asses off until we got there. After what seemed like 3 million years we finally arrived. I jumped out the car and took a look at where we were going to be eating, it was called Galaxy Lounge and the colour scheme for the place was galaxy coloured so it had purples, blue, deep burgundy colours.

We , all 6 of us that is, got seated and our table was in front of a stage where bands/artists of all kinds got up and performed. As soon as we were seated a waiter came and took our drinks orders, I ordered a vodka and coke. After bringing us our drinks the same waiter then came back and took our orders, to which I ordered chicken Caesar salad.

~~~~~ TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MEAL ~~~~~~~

I am getting a little suspicious at what Andy (BVB) is doing on his phone. He has been doing things on it all evening and he keeps smiling like a goofball every time it vibrates signalling a text. I am probably being paranoid but something IS going on.

After five minutes, Andy excused himself to go to the bathroom and I had to literally resist the urge to check his phone. When suddenly his phone started to ring so we, well everyone other than Harry and Andy (BVB) of course, got Alfie to answer it so he did.

"Hello Andy's phone, this is Alfie speaking..." He said as he answered the phone.

He was silent for a few minutes whilst listening to the person on the other side. I wonder who it could be it is probably his mother or someone like that. But boy was I wrong.