Chapter 10 The Boys Are Back

Hey Guys sorry we haven't been on in forever we have had a lot of stuff on especially for me since I have had my GCSE's this year and Becca has college but we will upload a lot more I know we have promised this before but this time we mean it. ~ Molly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casper's POV:

After me and Joe finished getting washed separately and changed we decided to formulate a revenge plan. "Casp we have gotta get them back twice as good and I have tons of ideas that we could use." Joe told me I nodded and replied," I know Joe I've got loads of ideas too so don't worry otherwise the rest of your eyebrow might fall off." Joe then proceeded to smack the back of my head at that little bit of banter ,"At least my hair doesn't look like it got peed on by smurfs." Joe retaliated. Our banter went on for another ten minutes until we eventually called a truce and began adding details to our plan little did we know who was listening outside.

Andromeda's POV:

Oh My Deyes hehe Alfie deyes lol anyway I cany believe what I just heard I was only walking upstairs to grab something when I heard them talking about getting revenge so being the nosy person I am I started to listen into their conversation. After 20 mins I knew their entire plan I ran down the stairs to Vee and said," Vee I know Casper and Joe's revenge plan I was walking by their room and heard them talking about it so I listened in and now I know everything Mwhahahaha." Vee sat there shocked at my sudden outburst but quickly snapped out of it,

" OMG Andy you little sneek well done now we can go and make sure that it doesn't work haha success lets go set up the camera for later so when we come back we know where they are placing everything." I nodded agreeing and so I ran upstairs and set up secret cameras everywhere so that you couldn't see them then I left the room and ran downstairs. After ten minutes the boys came down and Vee said," Hey Jasper we are going out shopping could you let everyone know we will be gone for about 3 hours taa bye." With that we left but not without pressing record on my remote. ( A/N http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=171903809 might have to type it in also imagine that Andromeda's hair is green not ginger.)

Joe's POV:

Perfect this is exactly what we needed so as soon as they left we got to work. We ran upstairs into their room and I went into the bathroom over to the sink and put in the plug then I filled it with jelly and soap. While I was doing that Casp was switching Andromeda's hair mask with black hair dye then he went and put cling film on the toilet. I went and replaced the toothpaste with soap before exiting the bathroom then I started duck taping things to the ceiling which Casp came and helped with after that we removed the shower head and put in an oxo cube before reattaching the head. This is gonna be soo funny when the come in I think to myself while submerging their pens and thing in watermelon flavoured jelly.

I took us a whole hour before it was complete so we went downstairs. when we got to the bottom of the stairs Jim & Tanya were here so I ran over and hugged Jim,"JIMBOOOOOB I MISSED YOU!!" I yelled excitedly. Jim chuckled and hugged me back so Tanya said,"What about me haven't you missed me." she pouted so I stopped hugging Jim bob and hugged Tanya as well," of course I've missed you Tan (tarn)." she giggled and hugged my back. Then Zoe said,"Guys I made us all some lunch" we alled raced into the kitchen.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Venelope's POV:

So me and Andy watch the video from our cameras so now we know what they have done and to be honest they did pretty good now we are outside the house. I walked in to find everyone in the kitchen including to new faces I walked over to them and said," Hi Im Venelope McDonald but please call me Vee and this is my best friend Andromeda Blackskull but please call her Andy welcome to the Youtuber Mansion." They smiled and the guy said," Hi Vee I'm Jim but you can call me JimBob and this is my lovely girlfriend Tanya." he then kissed her *sigh* I miss doing that with my boyfriend I should probably Skype him later."I think we should have a film afternoon/evening." I said everyone nodded so me and Andy headed upstairs.

When we headed into our room we got all our stuff down off the ceiling and got our pens out of the jelly before Andy went and put hair mask on half her hair I then went and got rid of the soap jelly and the cling film and I didn't forget to remove the oxo cube. After 30 mins Andy went to wash it off so I got changed into some batman pj shorts and a top that's says Meh Whatever before tying my hair into a messy bun making sure my mask is on properly. Andy came out in her batman pj's similar to mine with her hair in a pony and her mask on. Then we headed downstairs to everyone "What happened to your hair Andy?" Asked Zoe Andy replied,"I felt it was time for a change oh and by the way Casper and Joe you should really shut your door when plotting revenge but nice try." Everyone just laughed before settling down to watch Beauty and the Beast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey we decided to make this longer than normal as a way to say sorry..

Chao xoxo

BTW the song at the top I was listening to while writing this chapter.