Chapter 2:Phan In Our House?

Andromeda's POV~

As promised I'd edited and uploaded the video even though it took more than an hour, but that was because of constant important food breaks. Anyway after that it was about 8:30pm and I was tired so I went downstairs to get some arizona tea because why not then came back up to get to bed. I snuggled under my covers and fell to sleep dreaming of moving into the new house.

~~~~~~~Skip To Le Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of frozen playing really loudly which means one thing Vee is awake.So I sat up yawning and threw a pillow at Vee while saying,"why it soo loud that it hurts my brain its too early?" Then I proceeded to put on my mask while getting out of bed. Just then a pillow hit me in the face then Vee says,"Its not early its 12:30 pm so stop whining." I crawl over to my closet and put on my batman onsie and batman fluffy socks and sit at my desk scrolling the interwebs.

Venelope's Pov~

*Sigh* She loves to procrastinate but I do too so I cant really complain any way last night i couldnt sleep so I started packing up my clothes because of the fact we are moving into the new house today. It was 1:30am when I finally fell asleep anywhoo I got up and put on some ripped black skinnies and my Alpacalypse tshrt as well as my kimono.Yes you did read correctly I did say Alpacalypse and not apocolypse.Then I started packing up my camera and laptop as well as chargers before moving on to Andromeda's clothes I laid out some black ripped skinnies like mine and her Procrastinators tshirt then packed up the rest of her clothes.

Finally i was done packing I then said to Andy,"Yoo Andy!! Laid you out some clothes so get dressed then pack up all your technology and dont forget your chargers." All I got was a mumble so I walked downstairs into the living room and screamed. I screamed because of the fact that Dan was sat on our couch in his famous internet pose on his phone suddenly he looked up and said,"Oh hey Venelope me and phil are going help you move into the house but there is one condition, you HAVE to tell phil who you guys really are ok?" I sighed I guess we will have to tell hime at some point.

Then I looked around confused,"where is phil by the way?" He chuckled then said,"He's in the shower he decided to have one in yours I dont know why." Panicing I shouted to Andromeda,"Dont go in the bathroom." But I think I was too late coz all of a sudden I heard a scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey finally uploaded the second chapter and I apologise for being late on uploading.

Becca: You werent busy you were procrastinating anyway lets go search for some arizona tea. *runs off*

Me: OMG becca you cant just say that anywhoo see you in the next chapter!! *runs after her*

Chao xoxo