Ch.9

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

Jacob must be out his mind if he thinks that we are raising Janiyah while he sells drugs. I drove to a hotel and we stayed there until this stuff blows over.

"Mommy, where daddy?" Janiyah asked rubbing her eyes.

"Uhh, daddy is at home. Mommy needed some time away." I rubbed her curly hair that she got from Jacob. "Niyah, how about we go to Chucke Cheese?" She smiled and nodded. "Okay, we gotta go get ready, so go brush your teeth." She jumped up and left out of the room. I laughed at her excitement.

I got up and put on a black and white sweatshirt with black ripped jeans that had black and white studded converse. I put on some mascara and a layer of carmex and lip gloss. Janiyah had on a panda shirt that said 'free hugs' and some pink pants.

"Mommy, you don't match me."

"No, you don't match me. C'mon, lets go." We left the hotel and made our way to Chuckee Cheese. I bought her some tokens.

"Stay in my sight, if you want to go to another area let me know and I'll go with you." She nodded and ran to a near by game. I sat down and went onto Twitter.

@JaniyahsMommy: Don't you just wish you could just hide from everything.

I got a few retweets and a mention. I checked to see who it is.

@PrinceMisfit: Aaliyah, come home. @JaniyahsMommy

I laughed at his tweet and replied.

@JaniyahsMommy: @PrinceMisfit no.

"Hey stranger." I looked up and saw Diggy.

"Oh hey Diggy. It's been a minute, what you doing here?" I asked putting my phone away.

"Uh, I came here with my daughter, he called for someone and a little girl came up to the table. "Her name is Brianna she's 5."

"Hi Brianna, wanna meet my daughter?" She nodded and I called Janiyah.

"Hi, my name's Janiyah. Wanna go play some games?" Brianna nodded and they ran to a nearby game. I laughed at Janiyah's bubbly personality.

"What you been up to Aaliyah? Last time I saw you, you were on a date with some guy and you was looking mighty good." He sat down next to me.

"Well yeah," I blushed at his comment "Last time I saw you, you were at the same place on a date with some girl."

"Yeah, actually that girl is my ex girlfriend and Brianna's mom. That was the same night Brianna was made." He laughed.

"Eww, to much information. And that guy is..." I lowered my voice. "My husband." It really hurts me to not want to call him that sometimes. I love him and he's just to blind to see that.

"Oh," I guess he saw my uncomfortableness. "Well girl, we gotta hang sometimes. See our daughters are already best friends." I looked up and saw them giving each other a high five. I smiled and shook my head.

"Well, I'll call you and set up some plans."

"That sounds good. So what's been up?"

"Nothing much, mostly I just stay home with Janiyah. Jacob, my husband, and I are having some issues so were staying at a hotel right now."

"Aw man, sorry to hear that. How about you come stay at my crib for some time. You and Janiyah can sleep in the guest bedroom. It's just a big house for me, Brianna, Russy, and some maids and butlers. Russy always doing his own thing so sometimes it gets a little boring. Plus it's cheaper than staying in a hotel." I hesitated for a moment before I spoke.