Ch.13

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

It been a whole week since my period was supposed to start and It hasn't came yet. I'm getting kind of worried. I guess I'm going to go to the drugstore.

I drove to Walgreens and walked past a full body length mirror. I lifted up my shirt. No, dose t seem like I am pregnant. I don't even look pregnant.

Well it's better to be sure if I am. I bought a pregnancy test and went to Momma Theresa's house.

"Liyah darling!" She greeted me with a hug. "Where's Jacob?"

"At home with Janiyah. I came over here by myself."

"Oh okay, Bella and Noah are here." I smiled and walked to the living room.

"Aaliyah!"

"Bella!"

"Oh my god, it's been so long. Where's Penny." She asked.

"At home with Jacob. Why do you call her Penny again?"

"When I use to babysit her she would always take my pennies. I'll give her the option of a penny or a dollar and she always chose the penny." We laughed and Noah came into the room.

"Noah, you are so big. How old are you now 3?" I said jokingly

"No, I'm 8. Where's Penny."

"At home with Jacob."

"Stay for dinner Liyah?" He asked me.

"Sure, if it's not a problem." I looked at Mother Theresa.

"Of course." She said.

We ate garlic butter chicken breast and some bacon and herb potato wedges.

"Mama Theresa this was delicious."

"Thank you dear." She said.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." I walked to the bathroom and threw up. Oh shit, I have to be pregnant. I took the pregnancy test out and followed the instructions. After 10 minutes of pacing back and forth I decided to look at the little stick.

As I looked, I saw the '+' sign that was going to make my life hell right now. Because I cheated, this may not be Jacob's child. I shook my head and let a river of tears down my face.

"Liyah, you okay? You've been in there for a while." I heard Bella's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm not feeling to well so I'm going to head home." I said wiping away my tears.

"Okay, you can just leave out. I'll tell everyone you weren't feeling to well."

"Okay, thanks Bella."

"Mhm, tell Penny & Jacob I said hi."

"Okay." I cleaned myself up and put the pregnancy test in my purse. I walked out of the house trying to not talk to anyone. Fortunately, I made it out of the house without anyone talking to me. I drove straight home.

"Janiyah!" She ran down the stairs. "Mommy!" She hugged me.

"Go upstairs and pack an overnight bag. I'm taking you over your GG's okay." She nodded and ran upstairs. Jacob came down.

"Hey baby. Have you been crying?"

"No, I'm about to take Niyah over her GG's."

"Why?" He said, while Janiyah is coming down the stairs.

"We can talk about it when I get back."

"No, lets talk about if now."

I shook my head. "Jacob please. Please do not fucking start."

He opened his mouth to talk but I opened the door and left. I called my grandma to let her know I was about to drop her off and hurried back to the house. I walked upstairs and took the pregnancy test out of my purse. I went into our bedroom and found no sign of Jacob. I heard a pan from downstairs so I hurried up and went downstairs. I found him in the kitchen in the refrigerator.

"Jacob, I have something to tell you." His head shot in my direction.

"Shoot."

"I'm um..pregnant." I said putting my head down.

"That's, great!" He came over and picked me up.

"I have more news."

"I'm going to have another child!" He said, a giant smile on his face.

"Jacob, this is not good!" I hated ruining his happiness.

"What, why?"

"I-I, I um." I hesitated to tell him.

"Aaliyah. Spit it out." He said.

"Jacob this baby........"

TO BE CONTINUED.