Ch.14

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE WITH YOUR PARENTS ABOUT THIS DON'T BLAME IT ON ME CAUSE I WARNED YOU! 

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

"Aaliyah. Spit it out." He said.

"Jacob this baby........" I made a stupid ass mistake. "This baby might not be yours." I looked up at him. His smile vanished before you can say cheater.

"You cheated on me." He kept repeating it to himself. "You cheated on me. You cheated on me." I walked closer to him. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me up against the wall.

"You cheated on me! Your a fucking slut!" I wasn't going to be able to breathe much longer. Then he punched me. Right in my face.

"Jacob s-stop. Let m-me go!"

"Your a fucking hoe!" Wait, a hoe? I hate that fucking word. That's exactly what my mother called me. I have had enough. I kicked him right in the middle of his legs. He let me go and I grabbed a knife. I pushed him up against a wall and pressed the knife to his neck, making blood come out.

"A hoe Jacob? You have some fucking nerve, you cheated 2 fucking times, and yes getting head counts. Sorry, I cheated. I had a bitch fit too. You shouldn't be that fucking hurt that I cheated. Your my husband and I'm your wife. If you want it to stay that way one, don't cheat on me and I won't fucking cheat on you. Two, don't fucking hit me or next time I will be cutting of your own fucking dick." He hit the knife out of my hand an tackled me to the floor.

"Yes I'm fucking hurt Aaliyah! I'm supposed to be the dog out of this relationship isn't that what a man is, a fucking dog. I'm sorry I cheated on you, but at least I had some fucking sense to use a fucking condom." I tried pushing him off but he had my legs in his and my arms above my head, pinning me down.

"I love you Aaliyah. I'm in love with you. I want you in my fucking life, forever. I don't care how much we irritate the hell out of each other. I want 100 little bad ass kids running around here. Aaliyah Perez, I love you." His brown eyes intimidating me, daring me to look away. I couldn't, I was lost in them.

"Jacob, I love you too." He leaned in so close that I could feel his heavy breathing.

"I kind of like this position." He said with a smirk on his face. He leaned in a little closer and our lips met. His tongue asked for entrance into my mouth, I let him. We French kissed until he picked me up and we went to our room. That was some of the best make up sex, I've ever had.

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

I woke up the next day and looked at the time. '12:46' I guess we made up good. I looked over and saw Aaliyah sleep. I slowly tip-toed over to the dresser and took out a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. I took a quick shower and left the house, making my way to the basketball court.

"Just the people I needed to see." I said giving Prod, Roc, and Ray a handshake.

"Uhh Prince, nice voicemail you left me last night." Prod said dribbling the ball.

"What you talking 'bout?" I said confused. He pulled out his phone, pressed a few things and loud moans came from the speakers. Roc and Ray were cracking up.

"Somebody got some last night." Ray said.

"What happened to yo neck." Roc said.

"Aaliyah cut me." I responded casually.

"She cut you,why?" Ray asked.

"I punched her." I responded shooting the ball.

"Wait, Prince. The fuck is you talking about, you hit Aaliyah so she cut you?" Roc asked confused.

"Pretty much." I said dribbling the ball.

"You abuse her?" Prod said taking the ball away from me.

"Hell no." I said.

"Wait, I'm lost." Ray said.

"Look, Aaliyah is pregnant and she told me that yesterday. I was all happy go lucky I was going to be a father then she said it might not be mine. My anger went off and I pushed her up against a wall, choking her. She kicked me in my nuts, grabbed a knife and cut me. I hit the knife out of her hand and pinned her to the ground. We said a few things to each other and had some awesome make-up sex. Happy?" I said taking the ball back from Prod.

"Aaliyah's pregnant?" Roc asked.

"She cut you?" Prod said.

"And she cheated on you?" Ray said.

"Yep, but right about now. I could care less rather the baby is mine or not. I will raise it like its my own and tell it the truth when it gets old enough to understand." They stood there shocked.

"That's a Hell of a relationship." Ray said. They all nodded.

"Can we just play basketball now?" I asked. They nodded and we broke into pairs. Me & Ray, Prod & Roc. We just played basketball the rest of the afternoon.

•••••••••••••••••

Almost Done with this book.

This chapter was going to be way shorter than this but, I needed a Jacobs point of view too.