🎶time to help 2🎶

•7 year later•

•Vick pov•

Just wow I got say princess Charlie I feel sorry for her may be I should help out maybe but hay I been ever since my death but I don't how I die but I didn't know how can someone forget their death maybe worry about that latter it time for me to pack my bags and go to that hotel.

———(after got to hell city)———

Damm it been 1 week to get to hell city and  it never changed I really don't like hellhound they think your a toy for them to fuck but for me hell no. I not into sex or sex stuff and no I'm Bisexual  and let's just say I have an ex who is here in hell city but I don't know where though but I don't care and after of 1 hour of walking I found the hotel but the sigh it call hazbin hotel but I got to say I like the neon though. As I knock on the door no one answer so I walk in and wow I didn't expect it to look beautiful though.

Random Demon: "why hello dear what bring you here~

As I trun heard around to see the radio Demon himself Alastor.

Me:"why hello I'm here to see Princess Charlie to talk to her about her idea about making Demon good"

Alastor:"well how Fast to navigate my dear. Let me Introduce myself I am ala-"

Me:"Alastor Wood the most powerful overlord known as the radio Demon"

Alastor:"how in (deep voice) HELL DID YOU KOWN MY FULL NAME!?!"

Me: "I don't know I just some how took a guest and don't worry nobody hack into my system. If they try they will be dead all ready and my name is Vick by the way"

Alastor: "well I must say Vick you are very different from Vox!?"

Me:"umm who Vox?"

Alastor:"Vox is Somedemon you should never meet Vick!?!"

Me:"let me gest is Somedemon that did something bad to you in the past but they never changed but don't worry Al I  trust you!?!"

Alastor:"wonderful my dear now let me show you around!!!"

(1 hours later)————

I love meeting everydemon in the hotel and I got to say thire not that bad and the first one I meet was