🎶Meeting Tv Demon 3🎶

•Vick Pov

It been 3 months now and I love here at the Hazbin Hotel and I work at a dico party and I love the Friend I made let start with

Alastor: he like a big brother to me and he overprotective for me and I work at a dico place and I still hate hellhound because a lot of them kept flirty with me but lukey for me. Me and Alastor Kidnapped the ones kept flirty with me and torture them sometimes we trun them into carpeted or stuffed teddy bear or voodoo doll and pretty cool.

Angle-dusk: too much into sex and drugs

Husk: gambling and drinking too much and a overprotects dad

Niffty: yandere

Veggie: trying to make me stop trusting Alastor

Charlie: has daddy issued and she honest,caring,joyful,friendly

That what I seen them as but on day charlie got a letter from Stolas inviting her and her guests for a party.

Charlie: "Guy we got invited to Stolas Ball and get dressed right because it happened to night right now!!!"

Alastor: (mumble: "just hope Vox isn't there!?!"

Me: "Al bro?"

Alastor: "yes sis!?"

Me: -_-

Alastor: *sign* "sorry Vicky it just that my enemy is going to be there at Stolas Ball!?!"

Me: *hugs Alastor* "it ok bro but don't start eny overlord fight at Stolas dacne ok"

Alastor: *hugs back* "ok Vicky I won't but if he starts the fight I will" (deep voice: "RIP HIS TV HEAD RIGHT OF HIS BODY AND EAT HIS DEAD CROPS BODY HAHAH!?!?" *Get smak on the face*

Me: "really bro no killing now come we need to get dress for the dance ok so bye" *teleport to my room*

--{After everydemon got dress}--

I went down and wow everydemon look beautiful.

Charlie dress

Vaggie dress