HOW TO USE POINTS PROPERLY

"alright everyone the break is over let's move to the next video!" Everyone took their seats and looked at the scream that showed

                     Midterms test.

'midterms if I remember correctly this is when kushida-san gave everyone answer sheets' horikita thought

'fufufu let's see what kind of strategy he did' sakayanagi thought giggling to herself

We made our way to the cafeteria. Before long, we entered the confusion of the cafeteria and got to the meal ticket machine. After buying a ticket for two portions, I moved away from the ticket vending machine and didn't line up at the counter. From there, I looked at the fingertips of the students who were buying their food.

What is it?"

Kushida looked at me in curiosity.

"It's him again huh" said shinohara.

"Ne kikyo-chan why are you with him?" Said inogashira.

"Oh! This is the time he invited me to lunch I think" said kushida

There is a possibility that this will lead to an answer to what I was concerned about."

'answer to what he's concerned about? What's he planning?' Matsushita thought.

I looked at all the students who were buying lunch. After about 20 students I found my target.

'fufufu he sounds like he's just find his prey' sakayanagi thought'

"Target student what did he mean by that?" A girl said.

Alright, let's go."
"What? Ok.
Quickly exchanging our tickets for meals, I walked over to the student and sat down.
"Um, excuse me. You're... a senpai, right?"
"...Huh? Who are you?"
Quietly looking up, he looked at me,
uninterested.

"Are you a second-year? Third-year?"

"Third year. You're a first-year, huh."

"I am Ayanakouji-kun of class D. Senpai, you're also in class D, right?"

"...What does that have to do with you?"

"How did he know he was in class D?" A girl said.

"Yeah it doesn't make sense you normally wouldn't know" another followed

"Look at what he's eating it's the free meal remember class D have the least amount of points so it's common sense that he would buy the free meal."

Sakayanagi said which made some class D girls mad but they didn't say anything just silently glared at her.

Kushida looked at me in surprise, asking "How did you know?"

"Because he was restricted to the not very tasty, is it?"

'looks like sakayanagi-san observation was right' Matsushita thought

"What the hell, making me feel annoyed."

He tried to get up with his try, but I stopped him.

"I have something to ask you. If you listened to me, I would show my gratitude."

"...Gratitude?"

"Gratitude?"

"What would that mean?"