A Horrible Human Being.

I feel like my writing is getting worse but anyway here have a chapter.....

"now everyone let's watch the next one!."

The large screen then lights up.

In the room many girls rushed to their seats making a ton of noise. Some was gasping for air after that...........
..................

"Horrible human being?" Ichinose mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Who's the horrible human being then?"

"Watch it and you'll get your questions answered." Saiku says. But that still made most people want to find out who this is.

"You're still here?"

Hearing the voice of the previous council president. Everyone stiffened. Some started shaking by his appearance

"Wait why's the president talking to Ayanokoji-kun in the first place?" Sato asked.

"Oh! I forgot!..this was after sudo's trial so we missed some parts. But don't worry we'll go back to those in the future." Saiku said. (Clearly not spoiling Future chapters.)

Many girls nodded suggesting that they understood.

'i can't wait to find out his plans on how exactly he saved his classmate, fufufu why would I say his classmate?. That is mistake from me' sakayanagi smiles widely looking at the expressionless boy in the giant screen.

Horikita's older brother and Secretary Tachibana came out of the student council room. Secretary Tachibana began locking the door with a key.

"What are you planning to do?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I thought that when you came here with Suzune, you'd unveil some kind of master plan."

"So did Ayanokoji-kun not do anything during the trial?" Kobashi said asking the class D girls.

"We don't know either, sudo just said that horikita-san saved him" onodera said to kobashi while the Class D girls nodded.

"Ne horikita-san what did Ayanokoji-kun did in the trial?" Matsushita asked.

Horikita in her head remembered that time in trial where he....

She blushed at the thought and shakes her head.
"I-i cannot answer that." She said trying not to blush to much. But this just made the girls question her more.

"Eh? Why?"

"I....don't wanna talk about.." horikita said looking away from Matsushita to hide her blush.

"Okay then."

"I'm not exactly Zhuge Liang or Kuroda Kanbei. I don't have any plans."

"Zguge Liang, Kuroda Kanbei. Who now?" Shinohara said.

"I believe kurada kanbie is a man with great intelligence. He was a cheif of strategist and adviser to toyotomi hideyoshi. But I don't know anyone about zhuge Liang." Ichinose said

"Ooh! Ooh! I kno-" hiyori was cut of by ibuki suddenly covering her mouth.

"Don't try to embarrass yourself" Ibuki said. which gave her a cute pout from hiyori.

"So does that mean when Suzune claimed Sudou was completely innocent, she was merely getting carried away?"

"Hyperbole, you mean? I don't think so."