the day my name changed..maui

" chyna, are you ready?" my best friend Tasha nudges me with her elbow. it's a good thing she did or i would have never known i wasn't breathing. how embarrassing to finally meet your man-crush and fall flat on your face from passing out because you forgot something as simple as breathing. like that time you went to ............."CHYNA!!!, get out of your head and move your feet" Before i could make a smart remark about her mind reading skills, she was pushing me down the hall. We have been looking forward to the Les twins workshop in Hawaii for months, now that we're finally here, i don't know if i can be that close to larry without falling apart.

Before i could change my mind and run in the opposite direction, Tasha grabs my hand and pulls me inside. " well well well, what do we have here" i hear a voice say with a sexy french accent. Lau slowly walks over and gives Tasha the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. " i like that shirt girl, what you name? tasha looks down at her shirt that says "drunk in lau" in big letters and smiles back " my name is Tasha" "hi Tasha, you're in my class" he grabs her hand, looks over at my " Larry is my daddy" shirt and sticks his tongue out at me mockingly while pulling Tasha away.

All of a sudden i feel eyes on me, i turn around and O.....M....G.... ok, so remember when i said Lau has the most beautiful smile i've ever seen? correction, Larry smile sucked all the energy out of the room. He's staring at me so hard i almost forgot to breath again. " im your daddy huh?' he asks with a sexy smirk. "what's you name?" "chyna" i heard myself say. He walks up to me, lifts my chin with his fingers and smiles "not today. today your name is, mine" He grabs my hand and never let's it go