Tired

Standing in the middle of the kitchen, staring at this huge mess that was suppose to be a romantic dinner for my birthday, but now looks like a tornado just ripped through the house. Food and broken glass everywhere.

" Laurent, i'm doing the best i can and it doesn't seem to matter to you at all" i remember yelling at him, throwing a glass and watching it shatter to the floor.  

I step over the glass and look over at the huge red stain on the carpet.

" Are you fucking crazy!!!?" he yelled at me before hitting the ground, just missing the huge pot of spaghetti sauce that flew over his head and splattered all over the carpet. Every stain i see, I'm remembering the hurtful words that came with it and my heart breaks a little more.

" Baby stop!" Laurent yells, dodging more objects. " Why you do that for? i told you i be late"

" That's the problem Lau". At this point i'm stomping my feet like a child throwing a tantrum. " you're always late, and i have been more than understanding. this is the ONE time i needed Laurent. MY Laurent...... NOT "lestwinsoff" I'm not a fucking fan Lau. You can't just blow me off. I'm your girlfriend"

"This is who i am" Laurent yells, hitting his chest with his fist. " I'm a dancer, you know this when you met me" The look in his eyes makes my heart drop. I won't stand for this, not this time.

" Well you know what? get your shit and dance your french ass out of my house!"

"You no mean that" he says looking shocked and beyond hurt.

We both stand there staring at each other, staring at the mess........In my mind i'm replaying all the times he's let me down, all the times i've forgiven him, supported him, loved him.

" Leave the key on the counter" i say while trying to put on a brave face, walking away quickly so that he doesn't see me cry.

I hear footsteps, and what sounds like him slamming something on the counter, which i assume is the key....and then the door closes. I don't know how long i sat on the bathroom floor crying. it felt like forever. Now here i am standing in the kitchen looking at the mess while my heart is breaking. Forcing myself to move and start cleaning.

I know if i look at that key on the counter i will fall apart, but i do it anyway. I look towards the counter and my knees begin to wobble, my heart is pounding and i have to grab the counter to keep myself from falling. There is no key.....only a ring box. Before i could open it, there's a loud knock at the door. I walk over to open it and..........."Larry?"

" We need to talk" he say's angrily and storms past me...........

I hope you guys enjoyed this story!. if you did and want more, i will add to it. thank you all so much for your Love and support. It means the world to me!!

Dani