Trouble( tired)

"Larry, i'm really not in the mood for this" i say, still holding the door open. "whatever you came for, just get it and go" i walk over and throw myself down on the couch. I have no more energy left.

" Do you know where my brother been all this time?" Larry asks. I say nothing

" He's sitting in his car at my house, crying. My brother never cry.....til now"

I still say nothing.

" You gonna break his heart like you did mine?"

" Larry please, i do NOT want to talk about this right now!"

" Oki, us no talk. We clean first. Get up!" he orders, grabbing my hand and pulling me up off the couch.

" I can't go in there until you get rid of that" i say pointing at the ring box.

Larry walks over to the counter, picks up the box and drops it in his pocket like it's nothing. " There, all done. Now shut up and clean"

Two hours, a shower and a call to chinese take-out later......we're sitting on the floor in the living room, drinking wine and eating. I'm in my black pajama bottoms and one of lau's criminalz crew shirts. my hair in a messy bun on top of my head. Larry changed into one of Lau's signature black t-shirts and black jeans while i washed the clothes he came in that are now covered in food and broken glass.

" You know, this is pretty fucked up that we're sitting here having a picnic in your brothers clothes while he's sitting somewhere crying" i say

" He ok" Larry say's popping a piece of chicken in his mouth. " you ready to talk now?"

" I guess if i don't you'll never leave, right?"

" Right"

" Larry I don't want to talk about me and you. that was a long time ago, before i ever met Lau and you said you were ok with it"

" I never said i ok"

" You never said you wasn't either......... listen, your here to talk about Lau right? " Wrong, i here to talk about you. Do you know what's in this box?" he asks, patting his pocket.

" I'm assuming it's a ring, am i right?"

" Yes, but it's also my brothers heart. He no late this time cuz of dance, he late cuz he wanted to make sure when he handed you his heart, it would be special. Larry opened the box, and inside was a beautiful platinum ring with a heart shaped diamond, at least 3 carats with little garnets around the outside of it........my birthstone.

" he wanted it to be perfect, you know how he is. He really didn't mean to be late. I've never seen him this way with a women. He love you, You know dat".

I can't stop staring at the ring, it's so beautiful.

" why didn't he tell me this himself?"

Larry starts to laugh. " Hard to talk when someone throw spaghetti at you head!" He falls over laughing.

I cover my face in embarrassment. " OMG i can't believe i did that!"

" Believe it baby" Larry say's, no longer laughing. He grabs my wrists and pulls my hands from my face. He's really close, staring at me. " Are you going to except my brothers heart........and break mine?"

" Larry STOP!!! i told you........."

Before i could finish my sentence, Larry leans over and kisses me so hard and deep i think i blacked out for a minute, because i did not stop him.

" Bro, WTF!!?"

We both jump and look over at the door, Lau is standing there, heartbroken, confused and ready to kill. Before i knew what was happening, he ran over, jumped on top of Larry and started choking him.

" OMG LAU STOP, PLEASE!!!!"