Why dat happen? (tired)

" Lau, baby Please stop!!!" I'm grabbing his arm trying to pull him off of his brother. He pushes me to the ground. " I kill you" Lau yells, still choking Larry. Larry face starts to turn a weird shade of blue and he's trying really hard to buck Lau off of him, but he's getting weaker. I run to the kitchen, grab an iron skillet and run back into the living room, holding it over my head. He looks up at me " wtf u bout to do with that??"

" Lau, i love you. PLEASE don't make me hit you with this. let Larry go......please"

" Why, so you can be with him??"

"Lau, i'm not going to ask you again......let.....Larry.....go!"

" do you love him?" he asks. His voice sounds so desperate and in pain that i feel my heart break into a million pieces.

" No Lau, i don't. Not in that way"

He looks down at his brother and let's him go. Larry instantly rolls over holding his neck, gasping for air and coughing. I run over to him. " Larry are you ok?" He doesn't answer, just continues to cough and gasp for air....but the color has started to come back to his face so i know he's going to be ok. I'm still kneeling beside him when i hear my front door slam shut. " Lau" i yell running to the door. I yank it open and take off running towards the car. " Lau please talk to me, where are you going" I'm yelling but i don't make it to the car fast enough. He pulls off quickly just as i make it to the curb. I'm standing in the street, staring as his car disappears down the road. I start to feel dizzy and all of a sudden everything goes black.

" Baby..........Baby.......wake up!"

I hear a voice say. " Baby, wake up. Joyeux anniversaire mon amour"

I open my eye's and see Laurent kneeling by the bed, looking at me with that beautiful smile. " get up, we late." 

" Lau.........your here! omg baby im so glad your here" i jump up and hug him so hard he falls back and takes me with him. I'm kissing him all over his face "Whatchu mean girl, where else would i be? it's you birthday" he says in between laughs and kisses. Then i stop " omg Larry........where is Larry" i yell looking around " i right here" Larry says standing in the door way with his arms and legs crossed. " Dam girl, why you yell. I know you in love with me and everything but come down, you know my brother jealous" he says with the typical Larry smirk. " Shut up bro" Lau says pushing me off and throwing a pillow at him. Larry slaps the pillow away. " see, what i tell you"

I'm staring at both of them not understanding anything thats going on

" Wait, your not mad at Lau for choking you? what about the kiss and the heart ring? I didn't throw spaghetti at you.......is it even still my birthday??"

" Nice going bro, u told her about the ring" Lau says shoving Larry. " Hey!! i said nothing" Larry says, shoving him back....."who was kissing??"  

" Baby did you have one of your dreams again?" Lau asks, ignoring Larry. He shakes his head as he kisses my forehead?

" I look at both of them, still confused. "i really didn't throw spaghetti at you?" They look at each other and bust out laughing. " come on baby, we gotta go. No more naps for you" Lau says pushing me towards the hallway.

" Wait........whooooooo was kissing!!?" Larry asks for the third time. " nobody you perv" i say sticking my tongue out at him and elbowing him in the ribs. "yeah" Lau says and elbows him again.

" Oki, you guys tag team me? hey, did you know that Lau bought you a diamond heart ring and is going to give it to you at dinner in front of everybody waiting to surprise you at the restaurant?" Larry says sticking out his tongue and running down the stairs

" LARRY!!!" we yell at the same time and run after him.