The Meet (Part 2)

Ava was sceptical at first, but when he sent a picture of himself all of those feelings went away. He looked very handsome. I told my brother where I was going and when, in case anything went wrong. He looked at me very weirdly, like he had already known. When I left I turned on my GPS and it was leading me to an abandoned mental hospital. I was getting very nervous so I messaged Leonardo. I said "Is the GPS bringing me to the right place? It is bringing me to an abandoned mental hospital." He answered within seconds and said "That is the correct location." I felt better hearing that I was going to the right place. Once I got there I saw a light and a very cute boy. It was the boy I saw in the picture. I had butterflies in my stomach as I walked up to him. The first thing he said was "Come in here with me, I need to tell you a secret." I go into the hospital and he kisses me. Then punches me in the face, next thing I know I am sitting in a chair tied up and my mouth duct taped. Two men were surrounding me. One has a pocket knife, I think his name was Frank. He said "Where's my 500 cash?" as I see a big black figure walking into the dark room. Frank shoves the knife through my chest as I see my brother walking in, feeling my body shut down. Last thing I heard was "Good job men." In my brother's voice.