The News Interview With The Family (Part 3)

"After the investigation of Ava's death they had found a light pink stuffed bunny covered in blood. Her parents, Paul and Bella hugged the bunny in sorrow. They were devastated and very heartbroken. Today on News 10 we are checking up on the family today, after the commercial break." said the newscaster. *Commercial Break plays* "ROT IN HELL FRANK AND LEONARDO, THEY DESERVE A LIFE SENTENCE!" *News goes back on* "Welcome back to News 10, we are here with Ava's family, Bella, Paul and Jackson." said the newscaster. "This is her mother Bella, and all I got to say is heaven gained a new angel a few weeks ago. And we never got to see my little princess ever again after that night. Rot in hell Frank and Leonardo!" "This is her father Paul, and I am not a guy who cries, I am very good at keeping my emotions but hearing my little angel passed away from two JERKS who ruin FAMILIES by killing their daughter's." I (Paul) could not keep the tears from coming out, "I miss her so much and i just want her back to just tell her one more time how much i love her and how much she really meant to me." Jackson felt so guilty after hearing the pain in his parents' voice. Although he loved all the attention he was getting from his parents, he knew the only reason why he is getting the attention is because he killed his little sister. Before the News ended he quickly said without hesitating, "I am the one who killed Ava, I was sick and tired of you guys giving her all the attention and I got none. I paid Leonardo and Frank, this was all set up by me and they were just helping me get rid of her." Everyone looked at him in disbelief, Paul yelled, "HOW DARE YOU KILL YOUR OWN SISTER, THIS IS PERMANENT WE ARE NEVER GETTING HER BACK ALL BECAUSE OF YOU." Bella yelled, "AND DON'T EVEN THINK FOR A SECOND YOU ARE GOING TO GET ANY ATTENTION FROM ANYONE NOW, YOU ARE A DISGRACE." A few weeks later, they went to court and Jackson was put in jail with Leo and Frank, they are also getting life sentenced.

Now in 2022, All of Ava's family members are slowly healing from Ava's death back in 2021. In the glass box over their fireplace is Ava's teddy bear, it is there in loving memory of her!