CandyFloss sans information

What he looks like:

Name:Candy Floss sans (Nickname:Sunset)Age:????Gender:MaleFamily:Father:Gaster Mother:???Brother: papyrus (aka nickname berry)Race:Skeleton MonsterLikes:His friends,his Brother,Candy,Sleeping,Cooking,boys and girly outfits,Oversized outfits,Animal...

(Nickname:Sunset)
Age:????
Gender:Male
Family:Father:Gaster Mother:???
Brother: papyrus (aka nickname berry)
Race:Skeleton Monster
Likes:His friends,his Brother,Candy,
Sleeping,Cooking,boys and girly outfits,
Oversized outfits,Animals,Cuddles,
Hugs,Training.
Dislikes:Mean people,Monster haters,
His friends getting hurt,Getting woken up Early, sometimes sour things.
Powers: Gaster blasters,Bone attacks,
Teleporting, invisible (more later on
In the story)
Relationship: single (for now)
Best Friend: Y/n (as frisk)
Personality: He is really inncont (more then blueberry),He can be very clueless on somethings,Also Likes to summon his magicly hair, very Friendly.
Description: Berry and Sunset are the only ones to remember Gaster there father,Both berry and Sunset can see Gaster ghost who likes to try and protect them mostly to Sunset, Sunset friendliness and clueless can get him in trouble sometimes Also Sunset is bi but mostly into guys cause of in incident with a human woman did to him a long time ago and it left him kinda terrified of grown women but not his friends though that are girls only to women who are strangers to him or if he doesn't know them, And his mostly shy sometimes also he can melt any humans and monsters heart by just being to cute last thing Berry his really protective of his brother.