Chapter 3

🎭 Nobody's pov 🎭
The other sanses where looking around the park they where in then,ink was the first to notice Berry and Sunset near the playground.

🖌️ Ink's Pov 🖌️
Me and the others where looking around the park then I was the first to notice 2 skeletons near the playground,I got the others attention,"Guys look over there I think I found this Au Sans and papyrus near the playground." After I said that they all look where I was pointing at they finally see the Sans and Papyrus of this Au, I noticed they stop hugging each other I guess they notice we were staring at them we all watch as they both turned around to look at us I see there mouth move but can't make out what they are saying cause where kinda far away to hear them but I probably know what there saying something about us I guess.

🌞 Sunset's Pov 💖
I look at my big brother on what to do with them skeletons near the Forest I don't know why,that they other small and tall skeletons kind of looks like me and big brother some looks nice but the other ones looks scary I see my brother turn towards me,"Baby bro I went you to go get dad while I go over there to talk to them other skeletons ok bro." After he tells me this I just nod and told him to be safe,I took off run towards dad to tell him what's happening and quick to cause I don't want to see my big brother to get hurt by them other, skeletons.

(Skipping to classic T posing towards red)

🫐 Berry's pov 🫐
I was has my little bro run off to tell dad on what's happening I look back towards the other skeletons near the woods,I start walking towards them to talk to them I know about the other multiverse and that there might be different versions of us out there in there in the unknown. After I finally got to them the one in the front of them I think is the leader I see he has ink spots on his face and some wired looking, colorful vial bottles on his chest hold by a stash.

Wired but cool I see that no of them said something yet after I'm there standing Infront of them so I decided to talk firstsince no them are,"Hello who are you guys and what are you doing here

since no them are,"Hello who are you guys and what are you doing here." When after I said this the one who looks like the leader decides to speak up.

🖌️ Ink's Pov 🖌️
The papyrus of this Au ask who we are and what were doing here I decided to speak up and answer his question,"Well were here to explore this Au also I was hoping u can tell us your name please." I see him nod at what I was saying then I he starts speaking again,"u know I'm already a papyrus but I never go by that name no more now I go by Berry so nice to meet you guys uh what's your guys name like nicknames since you guys get the hit." We all just nod what he was meaning then we all start introducing are selves Berry just nods as we introducing are selves to him, after we're done we hear a shout Berry turns around away from us we look at the monster or person who shout berry's name we see that it was brother sans of this Au. Then I noticed something tall follow the small skeleton we look up we all start sweating at seeing who it was it was Gaster what is he doing here I took I closer look now that see he looks little bit different,oh I got it I guess is they this Au gaster but why is he not trapped in the void like the other gasters guess I'll have to ask that gaster later about it, I see there getting closer to us I told the others behind to calm down that the gaster coming are way is from this Au not theirs the Au's that has a gasters in their Au just nods I turn around to see that berry was talking to his gaster along with his sans it looks like both this Au's sans and papyrus get along with this gaster that's cool I guess.