First day of school

BEEP BEEP BEEP "no just five more minutes" you say whilst Turing over a going back to sleep.BEEP BEEP BEEP there it goes again you lift up your phone and  check the time.All of a sudden you leap out of bed throw on the first clothes you  find and run out the front door.
Happy is already waiting for you (he has been for the last 20 minutes) so you throw yourself in to the car and say  fastest route I'm going to late!
Happy steps on the gas pedal and you were there in 4 minutes.
You run up to the office and ask for a locker code and a timetable"
The nice lady hands you a piece of paper and told you principle Clark wants see you it to the right straight down the corridor.You walk the the principals office and find yourself standing in front of a large oak door with a carving in it that reads PRINCIPLE CLARK  with 2000-2021 written under it.You gently knock and after a few seconds you here a faint voice say come in.
A little nervous you step in she beckons you in so you take a seat at her desk.
You see a familiar face sitting  next to her  and let out a gentle sigh of relief because at least you know someone now.
His name was Peter, Peter parker.He had almost the exact time-table as you so at least you wouldn't get lost.
You both make your way over to your locker which are surprisingly close (thank god).
You were missing 1st period so you just talked,he explained homework how it was done and all of that rubbish ( you would of been lost without him).

I hope you enjoyed it this is my first story so please comment and let me know what I need to improve on.
Words- 313