Meeting spider boy

You have just gotten home ( when you say home you mean the compound) and are bored out of you mind. You decide to go down stairs just to annoy your dad ( you knew he was in a meeting that's why you did it) you make your way down stairs and see a unfamiliar face well when you say face you mean mask. So you decide to leave your dad alone.You grab a bottle of coke out of the fridge along with a bag of crisps and then make your way back up the stairs into your room.
You turn on the tv and start to watch friends (your favourite tv show) when you here a loud crash coming from down stairs. You race down there and see a person in a red spider suit lying on the floor with Steve (captain America) laughing at the mystery person.

Peters POV
you made a bet with Steve that you could beat him in a arm wrestle (BAD IDEA). Some how you ended up on the floor. I am laying flat on the floor in pain when Y/N comes running down the stairs asking what happened.(you know her cause you met her at school earlier and well she is the famous y/n stark)You made eye contact with y/n and starting blushing. You stand up immediately when she starts asking 'what the hell happened'. Mr Stark briefly explained and then sent her back to her room. The first thing he said to you was 'don't even think about it' damn it how did he know.

Your POV
Your dad (Tony stark)sent u back to your room.The only thing you could think of was who that mystery person is.The same questions raced through your head all night: Who was under that mask? They looked quite short,could this person be your age? Could this person even go to your school? You got way ahead of yourself,and somewhere in there you fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you liked it please leave any thing you dislike and like about the story so far.
Words:354