Friends

You and Peter started to walk to chemistry (he said it was one of his Faveroute lessons).
He was blabbering on about science stuff that you didn't really understand, but you didn't mind,you liked the sound of his voice it was sort of calming and reassuring.

You stumbled into the lesson a bit nervous,since it was the first one today, you went over to the teacher and introduced yourselves, the teacher seemed nice and she let you sit anywhere you wanted,so you pulled out a chair and sat next to Peter. He introduced you to his friends Ned and Mj ,who where also sitting at the table. It was coming towards the end of the year so you didn't have a lot of worked to do.You ended up finishing in the first 10 minutes along with Peter Mj and Ned so you kinda just chatted (you could see why Peter liked this subject so much)

TIME SKIP
TO THE END OF DAY

You threw your books into your bag and waited for Peter.
Then You both then walked home together and he was telling you about his stark internship and that he how sometimes had to work late.
You told him that he could come find you if he ever got bored. (You had a little room at stark towers but you did have a apartment not far away)
You had arrived at his house around 5 minutes later ,and he asked you for your number so you obviously gave it to him and then walked home.

I hope you all liked this chapter again please leave anything you want me to change or improve on in the comments.
Words-282.
One more thing I am so sorry that these are so short I will try to make them loner