Fight (Jungkook)

Jungkook came home to see dinner in the kitchen and figured you might be in the bedroom. He was right. You were on the bed watching reels on Instagram and laughing. He came inside but you didn't acknowledge his presence. He felt guilty, bad and jealous because he wanted your attention now. He wanted you in his arms and kiss you to show how much he missed you even though you two were around each other all the time. He missed you talking to him about stuff and giggling to yourself before saying something funny.

Seeing how you didn't even spare him a glance, defeated, he went to take a shower. He let the hot water calm him and his tense muscles. He cleared his mind and started thinking of ways to make up to you. All the attempts until now had failed. What should he do to make you forgive him?

He came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair. Again you didn't look at him so he changed into sweatpants (you didn't look bcoz you a respectful bish) and didn't bother to wear a shirt. He laid on the bed and scooted closer to you, looking over your shoulder.

"What are you watching?"

You closed you phone and were about to place it on the nightstand when he caught you hand preventing you from doing so.

"What do you want?"

"You" (Sorry T^T I had to)

"Why do we desire what we cannot aquire?"

" Why do you make good meme references even in the middle of a fight? I lose my composure"

"You didn't lose your composure when you saw my tears that day. What's wrong now?"

He sighed and pulled your chin to make you face him. He was dangerously close but all you could think right now was how hurt you felt that day and how you just wanted to hide yourself away from him.

Your eyes started to get teary so he panicked.

"I'm really sorry and you know how much I love you. I didn't mean it and I know I should've known better than to let my anger take control of me but I was just afraid that if you knew what actually happened you would get hurt even more. I know it was stupid of me trying to protect you but ending up hurting you. I'm really sorry, please forgive me. I won't let it happen again... please? I've missed you...please end this fight, I can't stay like this anymore..."

He attached his forehead to yours and caressed your cheek wiping down the tear that left your eye.

You closed your eyes and let it all out as he hugged you trying to comfort you. It broke him to see you hurting like this because of him. He didn't waste any more time and kissed you on the lips. You let your walls down and relaxed in his embrace kissing him back. He kissed both of your cheeks and wiped your eyes.

"Salty"

"What?"

"The tears were salty"

You scoffed.

"Do you expect tears to taste like banana milk? Ah, why do I even bother with you"

You tried to remove yourself from his embrace and walk away but he pulled you back to his chest and hugged you tightly.

"I got something. It's not a big present or something but I thought you would like it."

He closed the lights and took a small remote. He pressed a button and the whole room was illuminated with stars and galaxies. You looked at it amazed while he looked at you trying to memorize every change in your facial expressions as he wanted to remember even the little moments with you forever. You looked at all the stars on your ceiling while he looked at your eyes as the sparkled with happiness

" I know you love stargazing but we can't go stargazing often because we live in a metropolitan city, so I got a little galaxy of our own to stargaze at."

He pressed a small kiss on your cheek making you look at him.

"I try my best to not get insecure but sometimes I need reassurance that you love me"

"I'm always here for you. I don't mind reminding you that you're mine. You just need to say it."

"Show me that you love me"

"Gladly"

He smiled and pressed his lips against yours in a sweet kiss which slowly turned into a heated one. He slid off the sleeve of your t-shirt as he moved to your neck and shoulders. He placed you on his lap as you wrapped your arms around his neck and tangled them in his hair continuing what you were doing.

That night the real stars were spared from watching an R- rated movie.