ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕪!

Author POV:

The sky was painted dark black, indicating the thunderstorm, which started since yesterday night.

The youngest boy, Jeongguk was ordered to wake Y/n and Suga.

Jeongguk: Ahh, why me! Aish anyways I'll first wake up Y/n. Then Suga hyung.

He went to Y/n's room only to find the room empty and an unused bed. He went near the washroom and knocked.... getting no response he started to freak out. He ran out of her room and went to the living room....

 He ran out of her room and went to the living room

Jeongguk: Guys... Y/n is not there in her room.... nor in her washroom... (panicked voice) Did she get to know that we are Mafias? Is that why she left us? (teary eyes)
Jin: Aniyo gguk ah. Calm down. She will be here only. And no she doesn't know about us being Mafias and she wouldn't leave us. You check everyone's room?
Mr. Jung: Why is my bunny crying? hmm?
Jeongguk: Y/n... I can't find her... she left right?
Mr. Jung: Aniyo... come on let's check everyone's room okay?

They started with Jin, then Jimin, then RM, Hoseok, Taehyung and lastly they entered Yoongi's room quietly only to get their uwus out.

They saw.....

(Imagine that girlnon top of the boy is around 10 or 11 and the boy is Yoongi

(Imagine that girlnon top of the boy is around 10 or 11 and the boy is Yoongi.)

Jeongguk: I wanted to cuddle her first (jealous)
Jimin: Gguk ah are you jealous? (Teasing)
Jeongguk: N-no.... why would I be jealous... let's wake them up. Jin hyung... enough, stop taking their pics now.

They all giggled at Jeongguk's jealousy. But their giggling made Y/n wake up, she saw all of them, she happy greeted them while rubbing her eyes cutely.

Y/n: Good morning oppas and omma and appa!
Yoongi groaned because of the sudden cold hitting him. He looked and saw that he was still hugging Y/n's waist, he look at her and greeted her.

Yoongi: Good morning! Y/n... umm.... why are you in my room?
Y/n: Huh? She looked around and saw it was a black room and was aesthetically pleasing to her eyes.

 why are you in my room?Y/n: Huh? She looked around and saw it was a black room and was aesthetically pleasing to her eyes