Day 138 - 03/06/15

I arrived a little early to the school today so I had to sit at the empty lunch table and wait.

As I was waiting, James sat down across from me.

He said hey to me and tried to get me to look at him but I just mumbled a small hi and darted my eyes to anywhere but near him.

He sighed and said my name but again, I didn't answer.

"Why do you refuse to talk to me all the time?"

This made me think. Yes, I was mad at him for not coming to the funeral but that's the only thing I have against him.

I told him that I guess there wasn't a reason.

"So just talk to me." He pleaded.

I asked him what lunch he had and he said this one. He skipped the rest of class because he saw me walking up to the school.

I invited him to eat lunch with Dex, Kevin, and I.

He gladly agreed.

I apologized for not having any food to give him but he said it was alright, he could buy something from the lunch line.

Dex and Kevin were a bit confused when they came into the room and saw me talking to James but they ignored it. They were friends with him too so it wasn't like they were eating with a total stranger.

As I sat there and talked to him, it kind of made sense why Aleks liked him. He was hilarious. I almost choked on my drink at one point.

Maybe he's not so bad after all.