Being Caught

Professor Sycamore: Where would be a good spot to catch an Eevee? *Looks around and see's Vee running.* That was easy. Poke'ball go! 

*Vee gets hit by the poke'ball and try's to get out but she and gets caught.*

                                                           *Few hours later*

???: Professor Sycamore I'm here to get my first Pokémon.

Professor Sycamore: Ah yes. Talia come in, I have a surprise for you.

Talia: Okay then.

Professor Sycamore: For your very first Pokémon I'm giving you this Eevee since Eevee is your favorite Pokémon. *Hands Talia the poke'ball that has Vee inside.* 

Talia: Wow thanks! Come on out Eevee!

*Vee comes out of poke'ball.* 

Talia: *bends down* Hi I'm Talia, Eevee.

*Vee finds door and pushes on it with head. The door opens and Vee runs out to the forest.*  

Talia: Eevee get back here!

*Talia and Professor Sycamore run after Vee*

Vee: Guys where are y'all? *keeps running until bumps into Blossom*

Blossom: There you are we've been looking all over for you. Guys I found Vee! 

Shadow: Where did you go?

Sunset: What happened to you?

Talia: There you are Eevee!

*Everyone looks at Talia.* 

Professor Sycamore: That's all of Eevee's evolutions. I'm not certain but I think this is where Eevee lives. With all of these Eeveelutions. 

Talia: What do you want to do Eevee? Do you want to stay here or do you want to come with me? They can come too if you and all of them wants to. 

Vee: *thinks* I want to go with Talia and explore but at the same time I want to stay with y'all. I have always wanted to explore other places but y'all are my family and I don't want to leave y'all. 

Ribbon: We'll come too then. 

Other Eeveelutions: Yeah!

*Vee walks over to Talia with the other behind her telling her in her own way that they are coming with her. Jewel grabs a stick using psychic and writes everyone's name in the ground. Everybody stands beside of their names.* 

Talia: Vee, Sunset, Aqua, Jolt, Crystal, Blossom, Jewel, Shadow, and Ribbon. 

Professor Sycamore: It looks like you have to call them by their name if your going to catch them.

*Talia nods and begins catching the others with the poke'balls from Professor Sycamore.*

—————————————————————————-

Hey guys so sorry I haven't updated this book in a while been soooooooo busy with other stuff. So if y'all remember with the previous chapter saying something bad happens that turns out good then well there you have it people.

*fourth wall breaks* 

Vee: Technically it wasn't really bad it was more of good then bad

Back in the book Vee and do not break the fourth wall again.

Vee: No promises. *goes back into book*

Ugh Vee *fixes fourth wall*

Ok where was I? Oh right! So the girl at the top is Talia. The z-ring that the girl in the picture is wearing it is actually a watch. So that's it I will try to update more frequently so stay tuned for the next chapter of The Beginning.