🔞🍋Mating season🔞🍋

⚠️~Smut warning~ I don't usually write smut very often, I hope you enjoy anyway⚠️

~*~

Claude watched how gracefully Sebastian's fingers moved as he chopped vegetables, how his raven hair moved gracefully along with his slim figure, almost dancing around the kitchen.

Claude bit his lip and quickly went back to the living room, hoping that Sebastian hadn't noticed his presence.

He and Alois were staying with Sebastian and Ciel for dinner that night, when Sebastian served their dinner, he seemed uncomfortable while he walked, and the reason why was obvious if one studied his movements long enough.

"You're dismissed, Sebastian" Ciel said, giving Sebastian permission to take care of himself.

Claude watched in curiosity as Sebastian bowed and quickly made his way to his room, he stood up and excused himself, deciding to follow him. Soon, my little raven, you will be mine~

Claude followed Sebastian to his room and stood in the doorway, being completely unnoticed for a time, he watched as Sebastian got undressed and laid in his bed, his face flushed red and beads of sweat cascading down his brow, causing his hair to stick to his forehead, a sweet fragrance drifted out of the room and filled Claude's nose, causing his eyes to fill with hunger and lust.

That could only mean one thing, Sebastian was in heat, it was, after all, mating season for demons, Claude finally made his presence known by walking into Sebastian's room, as he walked closer to the bed, the fragrance only grew stronger and Sebastian's breathing gradually became heavier.

Claude soon stood over Sebastian, Sebastian's eyes finally opened a bit to notice him. "Claude, wh.... What are you doing here?" he asked softly.

Claude only smirked and began to remove his clothes, Sebastian's eyes followed his movements, almost in anticipation.

The sight of Claude's naked body made Sebastian's lust and hunger grow stronger, he licked his lips and squirmed around in bed.

Claude soon climbed into bed with him and began to grind his hips on top of him, causing a moan to erupt from the both of them.

Sebastian was in heat and Claude was in a rut, that just made the lust and hunger between them even stronger.

"Claude... Please...." Sebastian whispered breathlessly.

"Please what, Sebastian? Tell me what you want~" Claude whispered, licking the side of his neck, causing a moan to erupt from Sebastian's lips.

"Please~" Sebastian moaned desperately, bucking his hips against Claude.

Claude smirked. "Oh? I think I know exactly what you want~" he whispered, he removed the blanket from on top of Sebastian so they had skin to skin contact.

Sebastian's body felt so warm against Claude's cool skin, Claude leaned down and connected their lips together in a passionate kiss, not hesitating to press himself inside of Sebastian's entrance.

The raven gasped and moaned against Claude's lips, the kisses grew more and more heated and passionate, when they finally pulled away, they were both panting softly.

Claude began to move his hips, in and out, in and out, he kept up a steady rhythm with his movements.

They both moaned in synchronization, Claude's movements sped up as he got closer to his climax.

All the while, Sebastian's fingers dug into his bed sheets, then they found their way into Claude's hair, pulling him down so their lips met once more in a heated kiss, their lips and tongues dancing passionately.

They eventually pulled away from the kiss again to catch the breath that had escaped from their lungs.

Claude smirked when he saw how Sebastian's perfect body was flushed red and hot to the touch, trembling beneath him in pleasure.

He began to kiss every single inch of skin within reach, tracing every muscle on Sebastian's chest and torso with his tongue.

Sebastian was truly the demon of his dreams, the raven couldn't take any more and arched his back, hot, sticky liquid shot out between their chests and stomachs.

After Sebastian's climax, Claude's movements were all the more faster, he sped up until he reached his climax shortly after.

They both moaned at the feeling, then panted softly, Claude laid down on top of Sebastian's chest, turning over so they were laying on their side, still intertwined with each other.

"I love you" Sebastian whispered with a smile.

Claude smiled back at him and caressed his cheek. "I love you more, my raven" he whispered, kissing his lips.