Love yourself the way I love you

This is a request from AshlynParker7
Hope you enjoy

~*~

Alois may seem confident on the surface, but in reality, he was extremely self conscious and held a lot of self hatred because of his past, he always felt so disgusted with himself, he couldn't understand why Ciel of all people loved him so much.

One day, Alois finally broke down and began to cry in front of Ciel, much to the younger boy's shock.

Alois slumped to his knees and cried, letting out years worth of pain.

Ciel felt his heart shattering, he knelt down in front of Alois and gently hugged him, allowing him to cry against his chest.

He gently ran his fingers through soft blonde hair. "Alois, please don't be so harsh on yourself" he whispered.

"Why do you love me, Ciel?" Alois finally spoke after several minutes of silence.

"Why on earth would you ask such a question, love? Do I really need a reason?" Ciel gently lifted Alois' chin so they were eye to eye, he wiped away his tears and kissed his lips.

"I love you for so many reasons, Alois. You're the sunshine in my life. Your bright smile, your adorable giggles, your kisses, even when you act childish, you keep me going, you show me how to tap into my inner child"

Alois blinked his tear stained eyes a few times, listening intently to Ciel's words, a deep red blush spread over his face. "Do you... Really mean that?"

"Of course I do. I mean every word I say. A Phantomhive is always true to his word" Ciel chuckled softly and tapped Alois' nose, causing him to giggle.

"There's that adorable giggle I love so much"

Alois smiled brightly and tackled Ciel into a hug. "Thank you, Ciel" he nuzzled against Ciel's chest happily.

Ciel smiled and rubbed Alois' back. "You're welcome, love. I only wish you would love yourself the way I love you"