HQ 1«[ TOUR ]»

•|Hinata Shoyourie POV|•

"Mom! are we really going to live here?" I ask my mother who is busy cooking my favorite food.

"Yes baby. My business is in here so I'm sorry baby if you also need to transfer to another school and also your father is really busy in America so that's why he can't live here with us." She explain.

»»»»»

By the way I'm Hinata Shoyourie first year. A volleyball lover. My height is 5'3 that really makes me look like a grade schooler. My dad is a pure japanese, while my mom is half Japanese half Irish. Her father which is my grandpa is an Irish, the progenitor of our orange hair that pass to my mom, then to me and my lil sister. My big bro got my father's black hair. My father has business abroad with my grandpa. My mother has a cafē and one of branch of her cafē is Miyagi, the 'Ginger Cafē'. My big bro is a Manga artist in Tokyo. My lil sister is in day care now.

»»»»»

"Mom I'm going to walk around here ill be home before dinner."

"Ok be careful in the road baby" I nod and kiss her cheeks before going out.

I'm wearing a simple light blue dress. While walking i saw a store.... Wow smells like meat buns maybe they have meat buns... Meat buns here I come....

I immediately go to the store and saw a man with blond hair, smoking in the counter.

"Uhm.... Ahnu... Uh d-do you still have meat buns?" I ask

"Oh? Are you new here? This is the first time I saw you here." He ask while looking at me. I just smile and nod

"Yes"

"Oh we still have meat buns, it's over there"

After buying meat buns i started to walk around again, you know to be familiar with the streets so I can't get lost. While eating meat buns I bump into someone.

What should I do? What should I do?

I immediately bow and apologize

"Sumimasen ! Sumimasen! Sumimasen !" God this is so embarrassing

"No no it's ok"

•|THIRD PERSON POV|•

"Sumimasen! Sumimasen! Sumimasen!" Shoyourie repeat apologizing to the person she bumped.

"Ahnu it's fine" when Shoyourie look up she saw a boy with black spiky hair.

Iwaizumi, the boy she bump blush after he saw Shoyourie's face. 'Did I run into a goddess?'

"I'm really really sorry i.... I didn't mean to---" Shoyourie cut off by iwaizumi " n-no need to apologize it's fine"

"B-by the way are you new here?" Iwaizumi ask shyly because she can't stop looking at the goddess in front of him

"Uh yeah. We just move here yesterday, so I decided to walk around to familiar the streets" she said while rubbing the back of her head.

"Oh I can tour you around I'm free for the whole day" he said

"Are you sure?" Shoyourie ask him while looking at him like he is her savior. Iwaizumi feel like he is looking at the human version of the sun, Shoyourie is literally shining for him. " Uhm gomen I forgot to introduce myself uhm I'm Hinata Shoyourie. You can call me Yourie"

"Nice to meet you Yourie im Iwaizumi Hajime."

"Can I call you iwa-chan?" Iwaizumi froze " uh? Is there something wrong? Uh? Or is there something with the nickname I gave to you sumimasen I'll ch---" Shoyourie started to get nervous.