HQ 3 »[ KARASUNO ]«

•|HINATA SHOYOURIE'S POV|•

"Mom you know that my grades are all A+ no need to tell me that. I'm also joining boys volleyball club." I said as i comb my hair.

"Ok bye baby see you later" she kiss my cheeks. Some of the students look at me when I go out in the car. I just smile to them shyly as I walk a lil bit faster. It's embarrassing like are all looking at me.

CLASS 5-1

I saw a our teacher walking in front of me so I immediately walk next to her

" Teacher, Good Morning"

"Oh are you the new student?" I nod and smile.

"Ok wait here outside ok wait for my signal" I nod again.

'd*mn new school, new classmates, new friends.... Can I get friends here?'

"Ok you can come in now and please introduce yourself in front"

"Hello everyone I'm Hinata Shoyourie. I'm from America. I love playing volleyball. Nice to meet you hope to make friends with you all" I said using English language maybe some of them didn't understand what I said.

"Nice too meet you too Hinata-san you can sit next to Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi-san please raise your hand.

I saw a green haired boy with freckles in his face raise his hand I smile and sit next to him.

»TimeSkip

I heard that Karasuno is a "Wingless Crow".

I decided to go to facility area but they say that the Karasuno team advisor, Takeda Ittetsi is in his class room I found out that he is also a Modern Japanese literature teacher.

After a minute of walking I already found where is his room.

"Hello sir. Uhmm are you the Karasuno's volleyball team advisor?" I ask

"Uh yes why? Oh are you Ms. Hinata who send email?" I nod

"I want to join to Karasuno Volleyball club uhmm ya know boys volleyball club. Uhmm I'm uh former captain and Ace of the uhmm champion team in boys volleyball club in uhh  A..America. I can play any position Libero, Wingspiker, Setter, and middle blocker uh I'm also pinch server. "

"Were so glad that you choose our school welcome to the team Hinata-kun I'll introduce you to the club" he said

I am now standing in front of the gyms door waiting for the signal.

"Hinata-kun please introduce yourself" Takeda sensei said I immediately walk in front of them.

"Uhmm hello I'm Hinata Shoyourie I want to join your team uhmm uh I found out that Karasuno is a co ed so uhh please let me join the team " I bow nervously as i started fidgeting my fingers.

"Huh?"

"What did she say?"

"Im not that good at English"

"I only understand Karasuno and coed"

"She said that she's Hinata Shoyourie. And she want to join our team, she found out that Karasuno is a Co ed".

I heard them say i almost slap my face remembering that I spoke in English.

"For manager?"

"No no uhmm I'm a player." I said

"What position do you play?" I think he's the captain.

"Hinata-kun is a former Captain and ace in Boys volleyball club in America and play all around" Takeda sensei said

"Really? You came from America..." The bald guy ask me

" And former captain and ace of boys volleyball club?"

"Correction she and her team have is the winning team in America for 3 years" Takeda sensei added.

"REALLY?"

"uh yeah. We can have a match if you want to see if I'm bluffing"i said as I remove my jacket.  Uh I change before going her in the gym. So I'm wearing white t-shirts and black shorts.

" Ok three on three. Kageyama, Nishinoya and Asahi vs Daichi Tanaka, and Hinata" The *ehem* maybe he is the Coach.

[

Team A]

ASAHI    NISHINOYA

KAGEYAMA

»•---------------------------------•«

SHOYOURIE

DAICHI     TANAKA

[Team B]

Team A is the Server while us, Team B is the receiver. Kageyama-kun is the server. Hmm base on his position he is going to jump serve.

Daichi-san receive the ball and I position my self while observing Tanaka-san's movement.

•|THIRD PERSON POV|•

The whole team watch Shoyourie's movement. The moment Tanaka jump, Shoyourie take a step and jump then send the ball directly in front of Tanaka. Nishinoya receive the ball, then kageyama toss the ball to Asahi. Shoyourie step backwards and wait for Asahi's spike.

' wow that spike sure hard and not easy to receive' Shoyourie thought as she received the ball.

Asahi panic as he saw Shoyourie received the ball 'i shouldn't spike the ball that hard. What should I do maybe... ' He stop thinking nonsense when he saw Shoyourie move like nothing happen.

"Daichi-san" Shoyourie shout as she raise her hand. Daichi did what Shoyourie expected. But the toss Daichi made is to high.

"Gomen Hinata" "it's ok Daichi-san"

Shoyourie jump that make everyone froze to their places. 'she can jump that high" everyone thought

She put pressure to her palm them hit the ball.

They look at each other. "Yoshh"

"Daichi-san nice toss" "Nice kill Hinata"

'She can do the A pass. ' Kageyama thought as he look at Hinata

"Hinata.... Are you ok? A-are your arm ok" Asahi ask nervously

"I'm fine Asahi-san my old teammates spikes is much harder than you so.... It's ok" She smile Asahi suddenly blush and immediately go back to his position.

.............

"Welcome to our club" They all shouted except to the Blueberry guy and Tall blonde boy.

"Uhh thanks for letting me join " she bow then smile.

•|°|•|°|•|°|•|°|•

Thanks for reading my story.

Sorry for the wrong grammars.

READ..VOTE...COMMENT...ENJOY

LOVE YOU ALL •3<