HQ 2 «[ Seijoh ]»

•|THIRD PERSON POV|•

"Iwa-chan this is the gym's door?" Shoyourie ask

"Yes" iwaizumi

"I'll just go to Toilet iwa-chan..." iwaizumi nod " wait me here ok"

After a minute

Shoyourie came back but Iwaizumi is not there. She almost cry while looking around and look at the door, she immediately enter and spotted iwaizumi talking to some people.

"IWA-CHANNNN"

~~~~~~~~

When Iwaizumi enter the gym he saw his teammates. Hanamaki, Kindaichi, Matsukawa, Kunimi and Yahaba.

"Oyy Iwaizumi I thought Coach allow you to rest today and tommorow?" hanamaki ask

"Oh I'm just touring someone."

"IWA-CHANN" Oikawa suddenly approach them

"Trashykawa....why are you here?" Iwaizumi ask

"I'm bored at house... Why? Can't I visit you all I'm still your captain I'm just injured" Oikawa " To be honest I'm planning to go to the cafe there but the girls wants to take a picture with me so I go here"

"Girls..... Again?" Iwaizumi said with his threatening voice and throw ball to him.

"Iwa-chan mean... You're just jealous because girls is chasing me no one is chasing you"

But suddenly the door open.

"IWA-CHANNNN"

A blur of reddish- orange zoomed past them and stop in front of Iwaizumi.

Shoyourie jump on Iwaizumi and hug him.

"*Sniff* *sniff* Iwa-chan I told you to wait me there. You scared me to death" She sob still hugging him.

Iwaizumi froze again.

But after a second he immediately comfort her while rubbing the her back.

"Shh don't cry. I'm sorry. Yourie Don't cry" he continue caressing her back until she stop crying.

"Im so scared, i thought you leave huhu bad Iwa-chan... Iwa-chan is bad" she said while throwing a light punch on his chest.

"I know, I know I'm sorry" he said and patted her head. "Are you ok now? I'm going to introduce you to my teammates" Shoyourie nod and hug his arms still scared that Iwaizumi will leave her.

"Iwa-chan is that UglyKawa?" Shoyourie ask while pointing Oikawa

Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Kindaichi, Kunimi and others laugh when they heard what Shoyourie said.

"Yes he is Oikawa Toru, our Captain"

"He sure is Ugly in person" she said that makes other laugh more.

"Oyy you little brat" Oikawa's become red while pointing Shoyourie

With teary eyes she look at Iwaizumi. "Iwa-chan he call me little brat... "

"TRASHYKAWA...... Don't forget what you did today we will still see in Monday."

"H-hai"

"I thought you hate someone calling you Iwa-chan... Uh by the way I'm Hanamaki Takahiro nice to meet you" Shoyourie's face form (☉o☉)

"Your Takahiro-san's son. Oh I'm Hinata Shoyourie Nice to meet you too Maki-chan " she smile and wave to him.

"You meet okaasan?" Hanamaki ask

"Ahh yeah I introduce her to Okaasan and Takahiro-san " Iwaizumi rub his head.

"Matsukawa Issei nice to meet you" Matsukawa said

"Nice to meet you too.... Uhhh what should I call you? Kawa-chan no no Oikawa have kawa too. " She rub her chin while thinking.

Matsukawa laugh lightly and patted her head " You sure hate Oikawa. You can call me Mattsun "

"Ok Mattsun-chan "

"I'm Yahaba Shigeru " " Nice to meet you Geru-chan "

" Kindaichi Yūtarō" "Nice to meet you Kin-chan"

"Kunimi Akira nice to meet you" " nice to meet you too Aki-chan"

"I'll introduce myself again I'm Hinata Shoyourie, your can call me Yourie or Shoyou. I'm not grade schooler if you will ask im currently First year. I also play volleyball in America uhmm Captain and Wing spiker. Honestly I'm all around player. Because I'm small everyone underestimate me but believe me I can jump uhmm I also play in Boys volleyball club not in Girl's volleyball club because they bully me * pout * "

Iwaizumi and others didn't expect what she said.

"Uh by the way Yourie where are you going to study?'" Iwaizumi ask

"Uh I don't know but mom already enrolled me to where my big bro study before"

"So where done here Yourie I'll bring you next to the park and food court" Iwaizumi said and smile while patting her head.

"Really come on Iwa-chan why are you all so tall but not taller than my teammates back there in America."

"Uhh genes?" Shoyourie nod "maybe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So Oikawa how does it feel to be called UGLY by a goddess ?" Matsukawa ask

"Hmp"

"Whenever Oikawa-senpai call Iwaizumi-senpai... Iwa-chan, Iwaizumi-senpai is always mad but Yourie-kun make Iwaizumi-senpai, smile. " Kindaichi said

" So Iwaizumi have a girl with him. A cute... No a beautiful goddess. D*MN she also got curvy body" Hanamaki said.

" Every girl who chased Oikawa-senpai can't compare to Yourie-san " Kunimi said

"Shut up"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow Iwa-chan it's delicious" Shoyourie said while eating milk bread

"Yeah yeah let's go I'll walk you home"

"Iwa-chan where's your phone ill give you my number so you can contact me" Iwaizumi immediately get his phone and give to Shoyourie.

"Ok done you can go home now Iwa-chan i can walk by myself maybe Iwaizumi-san is looking for you too"

"Are you sure?" Shoyourie nod and wave to him

"Thanks for the tour Iwa-chan"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Thanks for reading my story even if it's lame.

Sorry for the wrong grammars.

Read....Vote....Comment.....Enjoy

Please read my other story you can visit my profile if your interested.