Last Shot: Moonlight confession🌌💖

It had been two month since the trip, the trip had been just like their old times when they would go when they were in college, there was just one difference now that they both were growing more closer to eachother without their knowledge.

They had been meeting each other every weekend since then either at Bela's house or Mahir's house or outside, it didn't matter where they met they just wanted to be together that's all that mattered.

This week they were at Mahir's house, his mom, Sumithra and dad, Anirudh were also at home along with his sister Kuhu. They three loved Bela, especially seeing Mahir happy being with her again they were sure that she was the one for him.

Bela reaches Sehgal Mansion, as soon as Kuhu sees her she goes and hugs her smiling "Bela di.. it's so good to see you back..". She chuckles and hugs her back "You saw me just last week Kuhu..". She backs off from the hug "It's been a weeeeekkkkk di.. not only bhai (brother).. I also miss you..".

Just then Mahir comes down to the living room where Kuhu and Bela were standing. Mahir looks at them "What are you doing Kuhu.. don't trouble Bela". Kuhu looks at Mahir "I don't trouble her bhai.. you be quiet.. all time you only be with her.. you don't even let me talk to her properly also.. go now.. today she is going to spend the day with me.. I'm right na di".

Bela chuckles and looks at Mahir, he pouts looking at her. He goes near her and holds her hand "She is my bestie.. go find your own bestie to spend time with.. now go and study for your semester..". Kuhu glares at him "I think you forgot bhai.. my exams are over.. how would you remember.. you don't get free time from work and when you do you are always with Bela di righttttt..".

She gives Mahir a teasing smile and continues "I'm thinking why let her stay alone.. bring her here only.. then you would also spend time with us also na.. let her stay with us only.. no one would mind.. she is a part of the family afterall". Mahir smiles at the thought, I would definitely love that.. if that's the case I'll be able to see her daily.. soon that will also happen.. when she comes here as my better half..

Bela was blushing hearing Kuhu "Kuhuuu", Mahir who was still holding her hand pulls her slightly towards himself and takes her towards the dining room. He makes her sit down and goes inside the kitchen. He comes out running from the kitchen with two plates of pastries and his mom following behind him, Bela stands seeing his mom.

He places the plates on the dining table and starts running around the table with his mom running behind him "Mahirrrrr come here..", he shakes his head and hides behind Bela holding her shoulder "Sorry na Maa.. please let me go..". She glares at him "No.. come here right now.. Bela move Beta (Child).. let me twist his ears then only he will stop these activities..".

Bela chuckles and tries to move away but Mahir holds her in place "Bela.. don't move.. why do you want me to get punishment for the pastries that I brought for you..". Sumi glares at him "He brought it only for the two of you Bela.. what are we a joke.. this boy doesn't remember anything these days except you Bela.. I'm thinking it's high time to get you both married".

Mahir's hand slips from Bela's shoulder, they both look at Sumi shocked. Bela and Mahir keep looking elsewhere, Mahir turns towards his mom "Umm Maa.. we.. we don't..". She smiles "Sorry if I said anything wrong.. okay go have your pastries before Kuhu comes to know.. once she sees it you won't hear the end of it".

Mahir and Bela try to avoid their blush looking elsewhere, Mahir takes their plates to his room while Bela follows behind him to his room. Mahir puts the plates on his side table and turns to Bela, he keeps looking here and there but not at Bela "Umm what Maa said.. I.. I'm..".