the existence of aurora.

Some spend far too much time thinking about what life's true purpose is. It seems that I am a part of these people. However, I don't want the knowledge of what it means to be, but rather why being ends with one inevitable cause, death.
    Now, I am not interested in what death is itself, though I have heard endless theories. Some say, it is rather not an end to being, but a beginning. I never quite understood why people make such claims without evidence. Philosophy intrigues me. Now, I am to move forth very briefly and jump ahead of myself to explain one thing. I will understand. In fact, I am not the only one. To be, and to be forgotten, to perish, and in some ways, vanish from existence, it seems it is a cycle every living thing is obligated to the moment they begin. This is the story of enlightenment. It is my story. Lastly, It is your story.

   "Aurora, come down to eat breakfast this instant!", "You are late on your way to your studies", my mother yelled.
   My mother was a bit much, but I've always known that she wishes for me what she wishes she had. You see, my mother's existence is tragic. My father's existence was done with. My existence, well, my existence is this story. Words express what we are, for we would never understand what or who someone else is, without words. They are the language every human will use. No matter what form they took.
    My voice never helped me express myself, rather strange coming from someone who just explained the importance of words, I know. You see, what we say, it doesn't always connect with what we want to say. Our mind is the true treasure of our existence. I found that writing, and for you, maybe it is reading, that words actually connect with what truly interests us. Before I jump ahead of myself again, I am going to return back to the story that seemed to interest you, and if you are still interested, you may keep reading.