Life.

Some sadly only appear in reality, to simply only exist. Some truly bring change and live until they die. Then there's the select few that appear in reality, to bring change for eternity. They live on after death. I am not some almighty being that is all knowing, I am Aurora. I am not trying to explain the depths of death, or rather what comes after it. I am more interested in life.
  Going a few step backwards, I mentioned how each person is to find their missing piece eventually. The ones who find it quickest, die just as quick. As you might have interpreted, the ones who are slow at finding it, die just as slow. How could it be? Here's how.
  Someone who has already been complete, doesn't need to keep forth on their journey. Life, life is a journey. When the collective is complete, the journey is over and what comes next is the unknown. Now, Someone who isn't complete, must move on forth with their personal journey of life. Life is a search for who you are. The missing piece can even be within. It all depends on your personal search. Some will understand, and some won't. Either way, my point stands. You see, this is just another form of literature, not your guidance. When Ezra stated that "you will understand", he was not attempting to imply that this is where you will, even if you might have gotten that idea. Similarly, when I stated that "I will understand", I truly meant that I will, not that I have already and will tell you. You see, for the last time, this is the story of enlightenment, my story, your story. I have told you of my thoughts, I have given you knowledge in which you choose to utilize or not, but now, when you are done with me, you are going to live your story. Your story is not in this piece of literature, your story is your choice. Live on, find your missing piece, make it so that even after you are gone, you will bring change. The journey and search of life is to find change. Everyone chosen to appear in reality is proven capable of achieving that change, but everyone chooses how to use their potential. I live on through Rose, my daughter, Ezra's daughter. He was the starting point of me finding her, she was my missing piece. The secret here is that once you find your missing piece, that is how you will live on, I wish you the best of luck dear reader.
           Your's truly, Aurora.