Enlightenment.

Though it rather pains me to say, Ezra's existence was yet another that would be done with before mine was. You might have gotten the idea this is another form of literature describing the importance of love and life, and where that might still hold truth, it doesn't completely. As I've repeatedly said, this is the story of enlightenment, and it is your choice if you wish to be enlightened.
   This piece of literature may be rather new or unique in its own way, but in the end, it's still just another piece of literature. I can push you with words as hard as I can, I might achieve inspiration, but it is you who chooses what to do with it. You see, I am not explaining all of this while putting a halt on my own story without reason, I am doing it because in order for me to even have a story, you must be a part of it. Yes, you read that right.

   If all of our existence is just wonder of what could be and not what is, if we spend it in misery instead of acceptance, then all we do is exist. This may be rather hard to understand, so I will explain again. We all have a choice the moment we realize our potential, and this is the moment I personally think everyone is truly born. Anyway, it is that moment where we have to choose if we exist, or live. Everyone comes, and goes, but some live on. To do this, there has to be a mixture of existence and life, and yes, there is a difference. Existence is existing until you meet the inevitable, death. Living in living life even after death.