Coffie shop giyuutan pt 1

Third person POV:

If u said Giyuu liked coffee that is an understatement. He is addicted to it pretty much all he drinks is coffee. His friends have to remind him to drink water (like he has some friends sorry). Today was the Hashira's days off. They were all hanging out at the butterfly estate. "Do u know any good coffee shops anyone?" Giyuu asked. "Of course u asked that, that's the only thing u like." Shinobu teased." I know somewhere!" Rengoku said. " its called Sun Coffee, it opened two days ago it's across the street." Rengoku said. " k Byee." Giyuu said and walked out. " he left just like that, damn." Muchiro said.

With Giyuu:

Giyuu was walking down the street till he saw a shop with a sign on top that said 'Sun Coffee Shop'. Giyuu waked in and sat at a table. Until he saw the most beautiful person walk up to him. (Such a simp anyways back to the story) he had reddish hair hanafudu earrings and beautiful dark red eyes. " what would u like to order?" The boy asked. "A coffee." Giyuu said. "Ok coming Wright up!" The boy said enthusiastically. And went to the back.

Tanjiros POV but still 3rd person:

Tanjiro went to the back and made the coffee. ' he only ordered a coffee I'll give him a chocolate at as-well.' Tanjiro thought. He grabbed a chocolate bar and went back outside. He have the coffee and chocolate to Giyuu. He sat down with Giyuu sense there was no one else in the store. When he actually got a good look at him he thought that the costumer was cute. "What's your name?" Tanjiro asked. "Giyuu" Giyuu said.  "What about u?" Giyuu asked. "My name is tanjiro." Tanjiro said.

They chatted for a while then Giyuu left I'm lazy I'll continue this later lol sorry because I am currently in a shop :D