"Hoodie" a giyuutan story 🥺

A/n: sorry I haven't published in a long time I had writers block. Also all of this is my au.
3rd person POV:

Tanjiro woke up to the sound of birds chirping. He sat up and stretched his arms up yawning. Tanjiro got up and went to go put on his hoodie but when he got to his closet he shared with his boyfriend Giyuu, he saw that his hoodie was not there. "Where's my hoodie?" Tanjiro thought. He saw that Giyuu's hoodie was there. "He wouldn't mind,right? But that's his favorite hoodie." The redhead thought. Tanjiro was cold so he decided to wear Giyuu's hoodie and hoped his boyfriend wouldn't be mad. He then put his hanafuda earrings and went down stairs.

Meanwhile Giyuu was downstairs making pancakes. He wanted to surprise Tanjiro. His boyfriend had done so much for him it was the least he could do. Giyuu saw Tanjiro walk in. Tanjiro was shocked but happy that Giyuu made pancakes. Giyuu saw that tanjiro was in his hoodie. "My hoodie looks cute on him." Giyuu thought.(simppp) "Pancakes will be ready in a minute." Giyuu said. Tanjiro walked to the table and sat down.

After a minute the pancakes were done. Giyuu walked to the drawr and pulled out two plates and forks. He put 3 pancakes on tanjiros plate and one on his own plate. He wasn't hungry. He grabbed some sirup from the fridge and poured the on the pancakes. Then he grabbed the plates and walked to the table and put them on the table with the forks next to it.(idkkk) Then Giyuu got to glasses from the cub board and got out some milk from the fridge and poured it in the glasses. Then he carried the milk to the table and gave tanjiros to tanjiro. And the sat down with tanjiro. Then they started eating .

......

I'm kinda lazy rn lol gonna continue this later also plz follow my Instagram for art. Only if u wanna tho

 Only if u wanna tho