Brandon

The next day after i got home i woke up took a shower and went for another run. When i did i saw her she was right there i couldn't believe it. Then she turned too look at me and she ran into an pole i smirked. Then she fell and i ran over too see if she was ok she broke her arm and so i picked her up. And felt a shock go through me and i know we had just imprinted. Then i saw my future and she was in it all of it. I must of looked shocked because she looked at me funny. And then she asked me what happened and i told her all about aces and she said so i am like your soulmate and vise versa and i said ya pretty much. That was such a stupid answer. And she smiled and it was the best smile i had ever seen like ever. The only aces left was me and my dad so i dont think he would mind much. So i took her home and told my dad and she liked my dad. And after that i was thinking and relized i didnt even know her name. So i asked whats your name and she said maggie and i thought that it was the most beautiful name i had ever heard and i guess she crept into my mind. Because she said thank you. And if you dont get this after you imprint you can read your partners mind and say things too them in there mind.